Hollywood Studios EMM and Jedi Training

WRLeGrand

Mouseketeer
Can someone explain to me the procedure and timing of doing HS EMM and then getting in line for Jedi Training sign-ups?

I am willing to leave EMM a few minutes early if need be to get my boys a spot, but was not entirely sure what time it opens and how early people head that way to form the line. Any help would be most appreciated!

Thanks

It's all run by Duke-grads so hide your avatar.... ;) Dark side, ya know. Watch for the Wolf Pack, as well.

In seriousness, there are 16 (I just looked) Jedi Training sessions today. I think you could walk over after EMM and definitely get a spot given how many sessions there are.

It's all run by Duke-grads so hide your avatar.... ;) Dark side, ya know. Watch for the Wolf Pack, as well.

In seriousness, there are 16 (I just looked) Jedi Training sessions today. I think you could walk over after EMM and definitely get a spot given how many sessions there are.

Yeah evil comes in many forms...haha

I more mean to find out what time people are able to get in line and when the signups actually begin. We are leaving HS early that day, so basically trying to micromanage the process...

We did this. Got in line for training sign ups at 8.30. Had our pick of shows. Took about 10 minutes. I think it opens for sign ups at 8? Maybe earlier. After signing up we went to meet Olaf then to breakfast. It got us out of the way of incoming rope drop crowds too!

After emm we plan on riding star tours then splitting up. One adult going to order breakfast and the other doing jedi sign ups with kids

Breakfast is super super quick. It took less than 5 minutes for me to order (5 meals), get the food, and walk to a table. Though it is quick we thought it was a good meal!

I can report back Monday how it goes for us.

Rachael, please do. Basically I am trying to find out what would be a good time to leave EMM and not miss too much. However, I still want to get a decent morning slot of Jedi Training. We are planning to only be at HS for 1/2 day due to a couple of other things going on. Trying to fit it all in :-)

Not EMH, but we had a PPO breakfast at H&V for 8:15. We were let into the park just after 8:00 and they already had someone at the sign up table.

I don't think the sign up is the big rope drop draw that it used to be, so I'm sure you would be fine to wait to head over there when the masses are running for TSL.

Not EMH, but we had a PPO breakfast at H&V for 8:15. We were let into the park just after 8:00 and they already had someone at the sign up table.

I don't think the sign up is the big rope drop draw that it used to be, so I'm sure you would be fine to wait to head over there when the masses are running for TSL.

When did you guys visit? Did everyone have to be present to sign up or just an adult?

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter