HOJO questions....

mommyof2boys1girl

I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine...
Some stupid questions about HOJO (Danger, Lorealle???)

Just got back from a stay at the Camelot, and realized HOJO really isn't that much farther a walk....but some questions....

Are there adjoining rooms, or suites available? We stayed in a family suite at Camelot, and found that was fabulous - with 3 little kids, they needed their own space, and we needed ours. The HOJO is probably the only hotel we could get 2 rooms at for the price of a suite anywhere else, so I was just curious.

Thanks!

Yes, they have connecting rooms available. They won't guarantee them, but they will do their best to accommodate your request (obviously since you have kids, they would make it a priority).

They do have 2 suites on site. The only one that would suit your family is the queen suite. It has two queens in one room, and a pull-out sofa sleeper in the other. It's a HUGE room with large bar, fridge, micro, sink, 2 bathrooms, living room. and two balconies. It's located in bldg. 2. It is very popular though and sells out fast. You would probably get a better deal with reserving 2 regular rooms at the ent. rate.

If you want to see pics of the queen suite let me know, and I'll post the ones I took during my stay last November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter