Hilton Bonnet Creek - Two thumbs way up!

Are the pool/lazy river you're referring to at Hilton Bonnet Creek the same as the one at Wyndham Bonnet Creek? I read the answer to this question a while ago, but I sure don't remember the answer!:lmao:
Just wondering if the "dive-in movie" is exclusive to the Hilton BC, or is it accessible to Wyndham BC guests as well?
TIA!
No, the HBC has their own lazy river. The Dive-in movies are for HBC and Waldorf guests. The Wyndham Bonnet Creek is a separate property altogether.

Ron

I noticed today that Last Minute Travel no longer has HBC available for any dates. It doesn't show up in a search of Orlando anymore. I hope this is temporary as I was just about to book for July.:confused3

I noticed today that Last Minute Travel no longer has HBC available for any dates. It doesn't show up in a search of Orlando anymore. I hope this is temporary as I was just about to book for July.:confused3

Try some of the other sites, or go directly to the Hilton site. There are always specials and packages and usually something for everyone. :thumbsup2

Try some of the other sites, or go directly to the Hilton site. There are always specials and packages and usually something for everyone. :thumbsup2

I've tried them all. Nothing comes close to the $109 that LMT had listed for my dates. My best bet is a FL Res. rate for $178 through the Hilton site, which is the same rate I'm seeing on the discount travel sites. My best option may be to stay at the Waldorf where they have an nightly rate of $157 (actually $209, but one night would be free during my 4 night stay) per night on the travel sites.:confused3 I know they are on the same property, but we are there for my daughter's dance convention and all my daughter's friends will be in the HBC. Plus, I'm afraid that the Waldorf may be a little too snobby for my liking:snooty:.

BTW, enjoy your B-day trip!:goodvibes

Ron

Thank you, Ron & Pamela for clearing up the distinction between the pools, etc on the property.

No problem.:goodvibes Until I'd stayed at the HBC my perception was that they were all basically on the same property. The actual Bonnet Creek resort is actually a pretty good hike on foot away from the HBC.

Ron

"I also stayed in an accessible luxury suite at the Waldorf this March on an eupgrade through Hilton after booking through LMT at the Hilton bonnet creek."

Could you please tell me what an "eupgrade" is, and how to get it?

TIA!:flower3:

Also, just asking, do all rooms at HBC have a fridge?

Thanks!

"I also stayed in an accessible luxury suite at the Waldorf this March on an eupgrade through Hilton after booking through LMT at the Hilton bonnet creek."

Could you please tell me what an "eupgrade" is, and how to get it?

TIA!:flower3:

Also, just asking, do all rooms at HBC have a fridge?

Thanks!

:rolleyes1LOL I assumed "eupgrade" was a typo!

I would really like to know about the fridges too, if anyone knows....

I'm sitting by the pool at HBC now, and can report that all rooms have a fridge! Fantastic hotel, the pool is great and is keeping the kids happy for hours. I think a treble thumbs up from us! :-)

Any more recent experiences with HBC rates? Trip reports?
We usually stay on Disney property (Pop, All-Stars, POR, CB), so I am curious what the experience would be for those used to staying "onsite".
Tempting to try it out for the extra room!

What kind of time share pressure did you experience? Thinking about staying there in October

We stayed there in August and LOVED it and the $95 a night made it that much better. Used a Hilton Honors code to get that rate. I booked it again through last minute travel for the Princess half and got it at $173 cheaper them any Disney moderate.

We had no sales calls during our visit. My children loved the pool and lazy river and we loved the food at the poolside restaurant. We never had an issue with bus transportation to/from the parks (we did have a car so drove to DTD and Universal.

Can the rooms hold 5 people? Thanks!

I am curious too! I need hotel style accommodation options that fit five as well..do not want a villa with no hotel service..would like a full service hotel that fits five..

What is insulation between rooms like? Can you hear your neighbours next door or above you? I find most reviews dont discuss whether the bathrooms nextdoor or neighbours can be heard in your room.

Would love to know views on this as it can really effect our holiday. We had this issue with a marriot hotel where the walls were paper thin but no one had every mentioned it in an reviews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter