Hilaria Baldwin

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...a-Alec-Baldwins-Spanish-inspired-wedding.html
Apparently her wedding was a Spanish production.

One of the comments said her father was interested in Spanish culture his whole life. All of that influence caused her to assimilate?

Also, Ireland Baldwin has gotten involved and now there’s something about her calling her stepmom “Latinx” instead of what would be Spanish.

It is all very strange.

I think this is her first "official" interview explaining the lies. She really can spin a story.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/30/style/hilaria-baldwin-interview.html

I couldn’t even finish the article...but this one got me, “who’s to say what I’m allowed or not allowed to ‘absorb’”

🤦🏻‍♀️

Your favorite vacation spot is not your culture to absorb. How utterly selfish and disrespectful.

This is why it is so important to research and teach your children their ancestry. Where did your family originate from. One of the reasons why I love the shows Who Do You Think You Are and Finding Your Roots.

This is so, so stupid! How can she even defend herself with a straight face? Hillary and Alec just need to shut up - there is no way they can spin this to make themselves look like anything other than complete morons. I just can’t decide if Alec knew all along and was doing his best to propagate the lie for his own stupid narcissistic reasons or if he was duped.

I couldn’t even finish the article...but this one got me, “who’s to say what I’m allowed or not allowed to ‘absorb’”

🤦🏻‍♀️

Your favorite vacation spot is not your culture to absorb. How utterly selfish and disrespectful.

This is why it is so important to research and teach your children their ancestry. Where did your family originate from. One of the reasons why I love the shows Who Do You Think You Are and Finding Your Roots.

This is what stood out for me.....

Ms. Baldwin first visited Spain with her parents when she was a baby, she said, and she went at least yearly thereafter. She declined to explain in detail how frequently they traveled there or how long they stayed. “I think it would be maddening to do such a tight time line of everything. You know, sometimes there was school involved. Sometimes it was vacation. It was such a mix, mishmash, is that the right word? Like a mix of different things.”

It was too complicated for her to explain, so here is my translation...... she went to Spain for a week or two each year and brought her schoolbooks with her because she was missing a day or two of school back in Boston. And like the word cucumber, this English speaking University grad struggles with the word, mix. :P

I think she might have been better off saying, "no comment." lol.

So what annoys me about her is the “I just gave birth to my 100th baby and check out my perfect body” selfies. That’s all I really knew of her. Never realized she was “Spanish”. I just knew she was Alec’s new wife and they keep having kids. Where he is in his 60s and she is much younger.

So what annoys me about her is the “I just gave birth to my 100th baby and check out my perfect body” selfies. That’s all I really knew of her. Never realized she was “Spanish”. I just knew she was Alec’s new wife and they keep having kids. Where he is in his 60s and she is much younger.

That's how I ran across her too. She kept popping up on my explore feed on IG because of her “controversial” post baby selfies and videos. I did realize she was “Spanish” and that all of her kids have Spanish names including two middle names that are very Spanish.

Amy Schumer recently poked some fun at her in a joking way about her post baby pics.

That's how I ran across her too. She kept popping up on my explore feed on IG because of her “controversial” post baby selfies and videos. I did realize she was “Spanish” and that all of her kids have Spanish names including two middle names that are very Spanish.

Amy Schumer recently poked some fun at her in a joking way about her post baby pics.
Yep. Me three. I though actually thought the kids names were Italian and figured that was her background. Had no idea she spoke with an accent.

I remember her being in The Today Show a couple of years ago maybe. She had just lost a baby. Or she was about to lose the baby. Something like that. I do not remember her having any kind of accent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter