Highway in the Sky Dine Around with Wishes viewing area

Also, we did not have a group photo. I just went back and read some more reviews. I would have been disappointed if the cheese course in the tea room was taken out-it was one of my favorites. Champagne was in glass flutes and it was Fairy Tale Cuvee. There was a blue, a goat, a triple cream brie and a cheddar. Also a tea biscuit, honey, toast points and jelly.
Thank goodness! I hate those photos. We did the Backstage Magic tour and they kept trying to get photos, even had some bizarre photo ops using a sign in things like a laundry chute. DH and I turned down them all. Just not our thing. We love socializing with others, just not photos

They were both excellent. People were mixing the Kahlua with 1/2 and 1/2, coffee and ice so I think they should add back a baileys and one other cordial maybe.

Yes, I would want the amaretto back - the other two didn't appeal to me, and I don't drink wine so cordials were a plus at the end of event. Oh well, maybe it is still in flux for now until they settle.

Currently (Jan 24) the Disney site only has this scheduled through the end of March - we're hoping to do it in May. Is this standard, them only making it available a couple months out? An indication it's not continuing? Or just too soon to tell?

Thanks!

Currently (Jan 24) the Disney site only has this scheduled through the end of March - we're hoping to do it in May. Is this standard, them only making it available a couple months out? An indication it's not continuing? Or just too soon to tell?

Thanks!
Too new to know yet. No pattern to go on.
There's only been the initial release of dates with 2 or 3 nights a week (I forget which). Then they included more nights of the week, taking it to 4 or 5 (I forget which). So far, no extensions.
But it did sell out well so hopefully they do extend it

Thanks!

It's a new event, so it seems like it's in a testing phase. They've changed some things, then changed them back based on customer feedback, so it seems like they are tweaking it. Disney hasn't indicated if it will continue past March - at least I don't think they have - maybe there will be changes in offerings (and/or price) before they extend it, who knows? I'm looking for April dates, so I'm checking every day! That's spring break time too, so maybe it won't be offered as much then or something, but I think it's all speculation at this point! That's my wishy-washy answer. But, if I see it extended, I will definitely be posting here!

Anyone going on March 21st ?? Can't wait!

Last night
It was wonderful
It's a lot to drink! I knew all included but actually drinking it was a lot
They only had Bailey's with dessert. It was already blended in the coffee

This might be a silly question, but was there plain coffee, as well?

This might be a silly question, but was there plain coffee, as well?
Yes they had plain coffee

So you couldn't get the Bailey's separately?
Not sure. There was a bottle out, behind the sign that marked the coffee with Baily's in it. It was empty. I didn't ask for any plain. I'd had so much to drink at that point 1 glass mixed in the coffee was all i wanted. I'd have to think of you wanted plain they'd get it

Yes they had plain coffee

Not sure. There was a bottle out, behind the sign that marked the coffee with Baily's in it. It was empty. I didn't ask for any plain. I'd had so much to drink at that point 1 glass mixed in the coffee was all i wanted. I'd have to think of you wanted plain they'd get it
how many in your group?
5 courses?
how and where was the champagne served?
thanks

Hi all! I'll be attending tonight and will post photos on Instagram - my username is kim7olsen on IG and my photos are public, so you don't have to have the app nor do you need to have an Instagram account. I'll also use the #highwayintheskydinearound hashtag

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter