High chairs in rooms?

DisneyPhD

<font color=peach>Too old is when you stop breathi
Hi there, we are new DVC members, (VWL) but have not stayed there yet. We have a one year old daughter. I know that each room has a pack and play, but I was wondering if anyone here knows if there are high chairs in the rooms, or if the resort will "loan" you one for the stay?

When we stayed at Poly when she was 9 months old we didn't need one, we did't eat in the room much and every restrant had one. But part of the reason to stay at DVC resort is you can eat in the room more. :)

Thanks in advance for the help!!!

All of the DVC resorts have high chairs, but they are not always in the room when you arrive. If you want/need one, just give housekeeping a call when you arrive and someone will bring one to you.

Enjoy your trip!

Yup... if one is not their you can call housekeeping. We opted to rent ours from, A baby's Best Friend We also rented toys.... that worked out really great.... after a long day at the parks it was nice to come "home" to a bunch of new toys.

Have fun!:D

I loved the high chair so much that I brought it home with me! It's a typical wooden restaurant high chair that pulls up to the table, except there's a mickey head cut out on the back. They let me buy it for $60. The doorman thought we were stealing it. :p

Laurabearz,
thanks for the hint about baby's best friend. I really like the idea of renting the toys for 15 dollars a week. But there is a 45 dollar minium and I don't see anything else we will need. I will keep that in mind!!!

Last year we thought we would just by some toys down there, would you belive WDW did not have many toys for a under 1 year old? We found the baby care stations did and always took a break every day for her to crawl around and play with toys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter