Hi there, I'm new!

Hieeeeee!!!! (pronounce: hi - eeeeee. Hee hee! My dad and I say this to each other all the time) I found out that it's Afrikaan( is that just African?) but they spell it like this ..... Haai. They should add it to the end of small world :) or maybe it's already there! :)

Thanks everybody! Everyone seems fantastic here! :D Aaaand, TylerFG, I absolutely love your icon! I'm a total Whovian :)

My name is Carissa and I am almost 16 yrs old. If you need somebody else that knows as much as me on here, my sister expeditioneverestgrl knows a lot. We would love to help you if you need it. :)

Hey I just joined today! I'm a big Disney fan and excited to talk about it with people who share the same interests! I'm not exactly sure how to use this yet though :p

Heyyo! I'm not new, but I want to welcome everybody that's new. If anyone needs help, friend me and pm me. Have fun on the dis! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter