Hi there, I'm new!

DVCPrincess95

Earning My Ears
Hey, everybody! Like ^that says, I'm new here... Care to help me figure out how everything works around here? Thanks!

niallsprincess said:
You're very welcome! And thank you! Are you into One Direction? :goodvibes

I like some of their songs, my friends are huge fans though. Niall is definitely my favorite!

I like some of their songs, my friends are huge fans though. Niall is definitely my favorite!

That's cool! And clearly he is mine too! Here on the disboards, we have a One Direction thread if you ever want to use it for any reason :)

Thanks! :) I can't believe it took me so long to find this site! I'm such a huge Disney fan; now, I have people to talk about it with! :D

Thanks! :) I can't believe it took me so long to find this site! I'm such a huge Disney fan; now, I have people totality about it! :D

Yeah it's really great! I'm gonna have to get off now. Bye! :wave2: Remember, when I'm not sleeping, I can answer your questions when ever you have any! Byee!!! :wave2:

niallsprincess said:
Yeah it's really great! I'm gonna have to get off now. Bye! :wave2: Remember, when I'm not sleeping, I can answer your questions when ever you have any! Byee!!! :wave2:

TTFN! :wave2: Thank you so much! :)

DVCPrincess95 said:
Hey, everybody! Like ^that says, I'm new here... Care to help me figure out how everything works around here? Thanks! ?de0a

Welcome! My name is Brandon. If you need anything as well, like Peyton said, feel free to ask! You are going to love it! :)

BK228 said:
Welcome! My name is Brandon. If you need anything as well, like Peyton said, feel free to ask! You are going to love it! :)

Thank you so much! :) My name is Angela, by the way

:welcome:

:wave:Hi! I'm Olivia. Welcome. This is an awesome site with super nice people. I too love how I can talk about Disney on here. I joined this month but I'd love to help you with any questions I can answer.:)

Thanks everybody! Everyone seems fantastic here! :D Aaaand, TylerFG, I absolutely love your icon! I'm a total Whovian :)

DVCPrincess95 said:
Thanks everybody! Everyone seems fantastic here! :D Aaaand, TylerFG, I absolutely love your icon! I'm a total Whovian :)

At first I was confused, you said Whovian and I thought of the Who's in Whoovile. But, then I realized you were talking about Dr. Who.

XD

Heyyo! I'm bri and welcome to the dis! Need any help w anything just friend me and ask! :D

Hiya, I'm Jey. I usually spend most of my time on the Postwasters board. If you need anything, feel free to shoot me a message.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter