Hi, my name is Elaine and I'm a thread killer

OP here:wave2:

Can't believe all the posts since I signed off last night!

Ok...now someone post after me please, so I don't end up killing my own thread! :rotfl2:

I'll post so you aren't the killer... And yes I am also tagless:hippie:

Someone had better post so I am not the killer now!

Just wondering if anyone else ever feels this way :rotfl2:

It seems like I can add something to a very vibrant thread and that's that. It just stops. I'm never offensive, and I don't think I'm all that boring :rotfl:

Anyone else out there a thread killer? Maybe we can go through the 12 steps together. ;)

And BTW, if you have an amazing thread going on, pray that I don't post! :laughing:

Me too! I don't even know why I wrote this, no one will read this or even acknowledge that I've been here. I've been reading and learning and keeping my fingers quiet!

Me too! I don't even know why I wrote this, no one will read this or even acknowledge that I've been here. I've been reading and learning and keeping my fingers quiet!

Hhart I see you there... BTW my tags (which I dearly love) came from the WPASADI boards... I had been posting forever before and many since. I can't say much more about them, because I am afraid they will be revoked;)

The "tag fairy" is a lurker (well she posted a few times that I am aware of) and when she reads something that is worth repeating, you get a little tag under your name... Example while I was on the WPASADI board posting they were having a game and I said in my post "apple, peaches, pumpkin pie, who's not ready holler I", as I said this all the time when I was younger. The tag fairy has the gift of color. So a tag from her will be in color or with graphics attached. I hope this helps.

The "tag fairy" is a lurker (well she posted a few times that I am aware of) and when she reads something that is worth repeating, you get a little tag under your name... Example while I was on the WPASADI board posting they were having a game and I said in my post "apple, peaches, pumpkin pie, who's not ready holler I", as I said this all the time when I was younger. The tag fairy has the gift of color. So a tag from her will be in color or with graphics attached. I hope this helps.

I was wondering about this. Where these colored texts come from? I must never have said anything worth repeating! :confused:

Ah well, such is life.

Mary

I'm not necessarily a thread killer, my specialty is thread hijacking! :thumbsup2 It's not intentional-- something will catch my eye and off I go! Hooo hooo!

For several years I was a moderator on a fairly active board and hijacking threads was my specialty. Thread taking a bad turn? Send in Becky- she'll hijack it so bad nobody will even remember what the original subject was!

I killed a thread with my looks! :rotfl:
Seriously.....over on the CB board there was a thread where you post your picture and everbody tries to decide who you look like. I posted my picture & DEAD. The thread hasn't moved in days.

This makes me feel so much better. I had actually quit responding and just reading because I figured I was making everyone mad. Thanks for starting this tread.

4 pages already, maybe I can be the thread killer :)

Hi everyone I'm Alisa. I've been around a long time and read this board almost every day. I love this place and have gotten great tips and even bought into DVC, I don't post very often though just for the thread killer reason.

alisa

I am a thread killer also. I admit it. I always post on the trip board about how much I enjoyed reading the trip report and people never reply back to me. It just stops. Oh well, glad I am not the only one..makes me feel better. Thank you my friends.

Hi, my name is Maria, and I am a tagless threadkiller, too. Good to know there's a club that will have me!

Sign me up as a tagless thread killer as well! Not sure if that is a good thing or just a pathetic attempt to fit in...;)

Howdy! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter