Hey my North Eastern Sisters.. Final Countdown..3 days until we leave!!!

Ok - we're officially in for July 16 - just booked the bus to come down! Megabus...such a deal! :cool1:

Ok - we're officially in for July 16 - just booked the bus to come down! Megabus...such a deal! :cool1:

i'm going to take the train up. Can't decide which child to bring.

yay!! great that you both are coming in to see us! will get something more definate planned for our day when we get a bit closer!
if anyone has any fun idea's let me know!

added our new ticker....you just need to add 9 more days until our NYC DIS Meet on July 16th :woohoo::woohoo:

was PM'ing BAMB last night....she thought maybe we could meet up at the Central Park Zoo....would be fun for all the kiddos!
also that her DD and Megan want to go to AG together, so any other girls that are coming in could join us for a bit of window shopping fun there!

anyone have any other ideas we could bounce around????

I know we are still a couple months out , but you know me and I want to start getting some ideas of what we can do during our get together!!! and if you know for sure if you are coming in!

Think definately we will want to go to the Disney Store!
Buffy suggested the Central Park Zoo! and our girls want to do American Girl!
Window shopping down 5th Ave?
Lunch somewhere yummy...any idea's?

Thought we could try to meet up first thing at the hotel (Residence Inn at Time Square) for a bit of chatting and coffee before heading out!

That sounds good. My MIL is coming with me and my DD12. I am looking so forward to this visit

Happy you are still coming in Cindy!
hope to get input from the others so we can plan a couple things to do or see!

we are getting closer ladies.....34 days until we meet up

Ideas:::

meet at hotel room for coffee/tea and morning goodies and gab fest!
shopping trip to the Disney Store for a little "fix"
sight seeing/window shopping
lunch??? I know we can make ressies at Ellen's Stardust Diner if we are over 10 people....its a fun place to eat!
Central Park Zoo???
Museum???

would like us to get some plans put in place within the next couple weeks and a definate count on who's coming!

I wish I could meet you all, but unfortunately I need to do a one day round trip trip to the Cape. :/

Have a great time!

sorry you won't be able to make it, hope your day trip to the Cape will be fun!

I think we'd definitely be in for lunch at Ellen's !!! :love: that place! (I'll talk to the girls to be sure...)

We'll probably meet you at the hotel about 10:30ish, then zip off to hit a few of our favorite spots in midtown and catch you all again at a later lunch, if it looks like we're doing Ellen's...

Getting close now! :yay:

I do not think we'll make it to your get together as I am staying with my mom on 2 consecutive Saturdays (9th,
16th) while my sister and bil go to weddings. At 99, mom really must have someone with her and my sister does need time off to have some semblance of a life for herself - she is very hesitant about asking for us to stay with mom, feels like she is infringing!

I am sure you will have a great time wth the ladies Lisa. I am sorry that we did not have the opportunity to meet this time.

As long as DH can get that weekend at home the 6 of us are still in!

I need to find a hotel because the kids want to go to the natural history museum on Sunday.

What is Ellen's?

I think we'd definitely be in for lunch at Ellen's !!! :love: that place! (I'll talk to the girls to be sure...)

We'll probably meet you at the hotel about 10:30ish, then zip off to hit a few of our favorite spots in midtown and catch you all again at a later lunch, if it looks like we're doing Ellen's...

Getting close now! :yay:

we love Ellens too....ate there twice on our last trip!

I do not think we'll make it to your get together as I am staying with my mom on 2 consecutive Saturdays (9th,
16th) while my sister and bil go to weddings. At 99, mom really must have someone with her and my sister does need time off to have some semblance of a life for herself - she is very hesitant about asking for us to stay with mom, feels like she is infringing!

I am sure you will have a great time wth the ladies Lisa. I am sorry that we did not have the opportunity to meet this time.

Caroline, sorry we won't be able to meet up too! your mama comes first and I understand that! hope your family are all doing okay after the tornados!

As long as DH can get that weekend at home the 6 of us are still in!

I need to find a hotel because the kids want to go to the natural history museum on Sunday.

What is Ellen's?

we are staying at the Residence Inn in Time Square!
Ellen's Stardust Diner in a really fun place to eat....HUGE menu so thought there would be something for everyone!!!

will get hotel address and my cell # out to everyone this week!

We ate at Ellen's during our April vacation trip (it was a disaster - the trip, not Ellen's). The atmosphere is great, but the food, not so much...

Morgan and I won't be able to join you all, have fun!

We ate at Ellen's during our April vacation trip (it was a disaster - the trip, not Ellen's). The atmosphere is great, but the food, not so much...

Morgan and I won't be able to join you all, have fun!

sorry you and Morgan can't make it and your trip had some problems....thanks for the Ellen's update, we ate there in July 09 so I guess it could of changed...will have to see what the group wants to do.

Just a warning...I mean, it was really really a fun time, but (I know it's NYC) the price versus the quality? High prices for not so great food ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter