Hey my North Eastern Sisters.. Final Countdown..3 days until we leave!!!

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Megan and I are thinking of coming east this summer, probably around July
7th or so.....we have friends in Bridgewater NJ and Jim's bosses, etc are out around Amityville Long Island that want us to come out....

so would you all be up for a BIG Dis Meet somewhere kind of central to most people, I don't know where it could be, but thought some of you could maybe figure out a good place or two we could meet up...I wouldn't mind travelling a bit either way, or if we had to do two groups to be able to meet up.

I probably won't know for sure when/if we are coming out until end of Feb/early March, so let me know what would work and I figure more out on my end too!!

Possible cast of Characters attending:

tyniknate
LM3K
morgansmom2000
BABM and Gang
LovingTheMouse + DGS
Pinballfamily
DisneyBarlans ??
bearbear??
Lisa

That sounds great Lisa!! Now to find a place central to all of us. If I end up teaching summer school, then I would need it to be on a weekend day. Look forward to hearing from the ladies.

I'm definitely up for that Lisa!! I am only about an hour or an hour and a half away from Bridgewater...in fact my BFF lives right near there!! Wait...you know exactly where I live since you used to live here!! LOL

That sounds great Lisa!! Now to find a place central to all of us. If I end up teaching summer school, then I would need it to be on a weekend day. Look forward to hearing from the ladies.

we will work out the schedule , but figured a Saturday might be best!

I'm definitely up for that Lisa!! I am only about an hour or an hour and a half away from Bridgewater...in fact my BFF lives right near there!! Wait...you know exactly where I live since you used to live here!! LOL

Yup I do, been there done that!!!

hope this will work out for a bunch of you, excited to meet everyone!!!

Might be able to work something out. Maybe I could meet up with LM3K and then we could meet up with you?

well we might have to plan 2 get togethers to fit everyone in!! one on each side of the NE!!

Oooh--can I come & play too????
sure, if you're not tired of me from out Feb trip to see you :lmao:

As much as I would love to come and meet everyone in the NE, I don't know if DH would go for it. I'll have to wait and see ;)

Jennifer - I'm hoping for a trip to the Cape this summer...maybe you and I and our girls can meet up for a coffee / tea??!!

Danielle - If you can get to me, I can get you to Lisa!!

Cheryl - talk to him!!! It would be so much fun!

FWIW, one strange (but hear me out!) option might be to meet in NYC.

The MegaBus goes to midtown NYC from Boston a bazillion times a day and (when booked months early) is very cheap - about $10 each way, pp. We do this ALL the time and run around NYC for the day. (And there's that new World of Disney store in Times Square...:rolleyes1!) Assume there might be inexpensive-ish bus/train options for our CT DIS folks to get to NYC too?

NYC might be convenient to your NJ/LI stops, too?

Otherwise, an option would be to do something in mid-CT that we could all drive to...

Just trying to think of everything - it would be so fun to get together!

FWIW, one strange (but hear me out!) option might be to meet in NYC.

The MegaBus goes to midtown NYC from Boston a bazillion times a day and (when booked months early) is very cheap - about $10 each way, pp. We do this ALL the time and run around NYC for the day. (And there's that new World of Disney store in Times Square...:rolleyes1!) Assume there might be inexpensive-ish bus/train options for our CT DIS folks to get to NYC too?

NYC might be convenient to your NJ/LI stops, too?

Otherwise, an option would be to do something in mid-CT that we could all drive to...

Just trying to think of everything - it would be so fun to get together!

that would work for us....we plan on spending a few days in the city and the Disney store is a must...plus AM girl too!

I will do what ever is the most convenient to see the most people!! I will have access to a car if I need it, Jim's bosses offered me use of one of theirs or we could probably hope on the train or bus too!

Boy, if I were to add up all the hours of my life I've spent in that AG store...! :rotfl2: It is incredible - and we've seen the show, eaten in the cafe restaurant there, etc. Fun, fun, fun! You will enjoy it.

Saturdays are great days to take the bus down to NYC - a tiny fraction of the commuter traffic as on a weekday. It typically takes us about 4 hours to get there - so on our day trips, we usually have from about 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the city to shop, eat, (and repeat!) then get back on the bus to come home.

Hmmmmmmmm...;)

Boy, if I were to add up all the hours of my life I've spent in that AG store...! :rotfl2: It is incredible - and we've seen the show, eaten in the cafe restaurant there, etc. Fun, fun, fun! You will enjoy it.

Saturdays are great days to take the bus down to NYC - a tiny fraction of the commuter traffic as on a weekday. It typically takes us about 4 hours to get there - so on our day trips, we usually have from about 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the city to shop, eat, (and repeat!) then get back on the bus to come home.

Hmmmmmmmm...;)

Pam can you email me info on the bus and how to get tix? That would be Morgan's birthday weekend ;) And, if we don't go then, I may try to do something in the fall.

TY!

Hmmmmmmmm...;)

we went to the AG store when we were there in '09, they didn't have the show then, have also done the one in LA! so Megan won't let us miss it again, not that she needs any more clothes :rotfl2:

I LOVE the city!!! I am always up for a trip there!!! My daughter doesn't do anything with her AG doll anymore...was a bit of a waste for us in fact. :confused3 But, either way, I am down!! What about Chinatown? Some great food there!!!

I would love to do NYC or the coast! I think I'll be able to convince DH, it won't be too expensive if it's just me. Sarah's AG doll and Rachel's twin doll are in boxes now. Rachel used to carry her twin doll EVERYWHERE!! She even went to Disneyland with us ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter