Hey March 2009'rs....WE leave NEXT month!

We arrive at Disney March 25th. I can't wait but my children, nor DH, don't seem to have the same enthusiasm:confused3 . Its the children's 1st trip and we're staying at Ft. Wilderness Cabins. Last time we stayed in a tent and there was some winds from a hurricane...I guess that could be why DH isn't so thrilled..yet;)

We arrive at Disney March 25th. I can't wait but my children, nor DH, don't seem to have the same enthusiasm:confused3 . Its the children's 1st trip and we're staying at Ft. Wilderness Cabins. Last time we stayed in a tent and there was some winds from a hurricane...I guess that could be why DH isn't so thrilled..yet;)

We can't wait to get out of the PNW for a bit to a warmer climate! Let your family know what the weather in FL will be like and that should perk them up!! Been a bit of a rough winter in the great NW.
My DD10 still has no clue and we don't plan on telling her either. My DW and I want to see how far we get before she figures it out. I imagine the gig will be up when we board our plane for Orlando in Houston.
25 days till WDW and CSR!!

Caio!
Curt

We arrive 3/20 my 5th trip to Disney BUT my first stay on property and DDP!! I'm so excited. I feel like I'm little again waiting for Santa. And every day my DD 2 asks if "we go to disney world today" or "i'm big now can we go" or the best is when we are driving and she asks me if we are driving to Disney World now? and I have to explain no we have to take a plane etc... Sometimes I wished I hadn't told her but it is so cute almost getting to the point of annoying. But my heart melts when I think of the dya I can say yes today "we go Disney World"

4 weeks left we leave on the 25th.. Staying at Sports... cant wait... need to be away from mass.

Pop Century

hey! us too! maybe we will see you there :wave2: ...

this is what we look like just in case:
eafe81cb.jpg

(me on the left, Jena on the right)

My pics in my sig, but I'm a little lighter this year and I usually am wearing a ponytail. LOL! Your sister is Jenna, but what's your name? LOL!
I'm Jen.

Did you request an area? We requested first floor 60's. Hopefully we get it. We did last year and just loved it.
I keep wishing the days away right now, but when the trip comes, I want it to go in slow motion.

My pics in my sig, but I'm a little lighter this year and I usually am wearing a ponytail. LOL! Your sister is Jenna, but what's your name? LOL!
I'm Jen.

Did you request an area? We requested first floor 60's. Hopefully we get it. We did last year and just loved it.
I keep wishing the days away right now, but when the trip comes, I want it to go in slow motion.

haha...i always wear a ponytail too! but...actually Jena isn't my sister...LOL! she's my best friend and roomate at college...my name is Stephanie!

we didn't request an area...i wanted to but i didn't know you could do it so soon! i thought you had to wait till you got there...but i'm gonna have to go make a call! we actually were thinking the top floor of 60's....so we would be really close!

so...how do you request an area? do i just call the regular reservation number and tell them?

WAHOO! I'm so jealous of all you March'rs leaving SO SOON!!!

I still have 23 days!!!!!

haha...i always wear a ponytail too! but...actually Jena isn't my sister...LOL! she's my best friend and roomate at college...my name is Stephanie!

we didn't request an area...i wanted to but i didn't know you could do it so soon! i thought you had to wait till you got there...but i'm gonna have to go make a call! we actually were thinking the top floor of 60's....so we would be really close!

so...how do you request an area? do i just call the regular reservation number and tell them?

If you booked with Disney just call and tell them yo uwant to add a request to your reservation. If you went with a TA, have her do it. I will also fax my request in 4 days prior to the room assigner

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter