Hey March 2009'rs....WE leave NEXT month!

scrappinmom

WDW, DL & DLP - up next ???
YIPPEE! I thought I'd never be able to say "I'm going to Disney next month":cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Us too! I haven't been able to take my daughter for 2 years because I have been too busy trying to recoup from a bad business deal. We are use to going at least 4 to 5 times a year so I am finally to a point where I can take her and I am going to make it a surprise! I can't wait!!!!!!!!
pirate: pirate: pirate:
3-19 to 3-29
:hyper: :hyper:

Can't wait...March 11th---Pop Century, here we come again ! :cool1:
Got our ME luggage tags in the mail today !!!!!

It's only 38 now but I didn't realize (I know crazy) that I'm going "next month"!!! That sounds so much sooner!!

Can't wait!!!:cheer2:

I wish February would FLY FLY FLY....

We don't go until March 20th...but just saying we're under 50 days makes me happy...

paid off the trip yesterday....

gotta start thinking about packing lists.....

NEXT MONTH!!!!

Yeah! We will be there, too! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I have been driving my co-workers crazy (my "week countdown" started at 33 weeks!!) Some check-in with me weekly for updates. When I return on Monday I will have 27 more "work days" left...not even counting weekends since they fly by anyway...so, I've been keeping a weekly count, an actual # of days count and a # of "working" days count. Yeah, I've lost my mind!

March 18th can't get here fast enough!!!!:hourglass :crazy2:

hahah that's funny....Sound like me...even my kids wake up each day..."Guess what mom?" Only 41 days left......

I change my facebook quote every day too....

Even though our last trip was March 2008...it just seems like this one is taking forever to get here....

I'm making a dollar store run this weekend to get some stuff....but I can't wait to actually get the suitcases out!!!

I marked all the calendars at work and then even drew little Mickeys on the days Ill be gone. Every day I tell them how many days I have left. They are going to kill me when I have just days left Im sure.

Three weeks tomorrow!

Its just DH and I going - weve never had a honeymoon or gone anywhere together. Hes never been to Disney World at all and the last time I went, I was 12. Im so excited I really cant contain it. Im here every day and now DH is here too figuring things out. I want to plan the next trip, can you believe it??

Yes can't wait here !!! 3/6-3/13 Boardwalk Villas !!!
surprise for the little man
Brutal winter up here in the Northeast!! need some sun and fun!! :cool1:

Dixie Landings 9/98 Honeymoon
All star sport 9/99
Bwv 11/04
Akl 03/05
Ssr 11/05 1st time home !
Bcv 11/06
Wlv 3/08

BWV 3/09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pirate: pirate: pirate:

We arrive March 21 for a 8 days stay. We managed to upgrade to a room at CSR (from AS-Sports)! I am totally thrilled. My wife does not know about the upgrade and won't find out until I pull up their drive! My DD10 does not know about the trip at all!!
Ciao!

Curt

Hey, we'll see a lot of happy DIS'er faces there! We have 34 days!

We've "rented" a kid (for the first time...hope he comes with a manual) and are telling him next weekend. I'm bursting at the seams!

Wishing you all a magical time!

M-I-C...see ya real soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter