Hey, is there a Disney Dating Service?!

Hello Rob! You're from my old stompin' grounds! :cool1: I'm originally from Venice! Nice to have you around!!

I apologize as I haven't read the whole thread - but what happened to Dismates?

Hello Rob! You're from my old stompin' grounds! :cool1: I'm originally from Venice! Nice to have you around!!

Venice is great. I go down to Sharkey's on the Pier pretty often. And you can't beat the weather. Is it snowing up there, yet? ;)

We had one day, it was a fluke, where it snowed like crazy (back in October),but we typically don't get a lot of snow till late Dec. or into January. High should be around 50 and sunny today. Not too bad.

Sharkey's wasn't there when I was growing up, but I have been there a couple of times on trips back home.

Wish I was down there. (for good) I'm sorta planning on moving back (prob. to Orlando) in a few years. :cool1: Woo hoo!

look what i got today at the animal shelter
1110082039.jpg

didnt plan on it ..but it just happened
sorry i know this is so O/T but i wanted to share

well she was named camile....but we are thinking of changing it....i think she looks like a "lilly"

I don't know about a dating site, working. But I met my fiance in the chat room over on the old dismates site. And just let me tell you. I am the luckiest fellow in the world. I have a suggestion though. Is there anyway that you could combine the site you are working on with the gamer one you had. One being heavily female and the other being heavily male. It also seems to me gamers would have the mind set to be into Disney, if introduced.:confused3 Just an idea.

They call me Smee

I don't know about a dating site, working. But I met my fiance in the chat room over on the old dismates site. And just let me tell you. I am the luckiest fellow in the world. I have a suggestion though. Is there anyway that you could combine the site you are working on with the gamer one you had. One being heavily female and the other being heavily male. It also seems to me gamers would have the mind set to be into Disney, if introduced.:confused3 Just an idea.

They call me Smee

Congrats on finding love!!! I wish years of happiness and joy for you and your fiance!

Too bad you aren't closer to Texas! My idea of a dream man would be a man "raising a disney nut". My 8 year old dd celebrated both her 6th and 7th birthday at Disney. I try to act normal around non-Disney folks, but my mickey mouse watch gives me away. :rotfl:

Hey Texas aint that far to go for true love. And like the next poster said we can always be good friends. Send me a PM and we'll find a way to chat.

cutie AND a hero! now that's a true prince charming :)

i bet you'll get a bunch of cinderella, sleeping beauty, jasmine, princess wannabees chasing you down main street :)

how do you feel about possible future divorcees?! ;)

I was married for 13 years before my wife passed away. I would not have a problem with a divorced woman. It just means you have experience living with someone.

Don't know why you can't find a good man. I've been sitting right here for a while now. Im a 48 y/o widowed single parent. Im professionally employed and have a great personality (heart). I am also raising a certified Disney nut. I am required to take her at least once a year.

Ah, if you only were in Texas. I am 48 and raising a Disney Diva. In my spare time, I price out trips we could possibly take. :surfweb:

id love to live in the us near to world lol i wood permently be there...i wood be more of a fixture then mickey mouse lol :rotfl:

I agree there should be ;) it's the same thing trying to find women who are into DW as much as myself. I didnt joing the DVC just to get the cool tote they sent, lol.

I agree there should be ;) it's the same thing trying to find women who are into DW as much as myself. I didnt joing the DVC just to get the cool tote they sent, lol.

I'll take your tote if you don't want it! :rotfl:

Joining DVC for me was partially a social thing too, although I never counted on meeting someone there. I had more hoped that it would offset my need for belonging to a club much like the HRRVC (trailer group) my parents were a part of as I grew up. What's missing are the Happy Hour get togethers on Friday/Saturday and the Sunday morning breakfasts... we need to initiate something & maybe then we'd all have a chance at finding friends within the "club" that fit our personalities. Seems the only folk I run into are in the elevators... with a sleepy, a grumpy & a bashful in tow.

I'll take your tote if you don't want it! :rotfl:

Joining DVC for me was partially a social thing too, although I never counted on meeting someone there. I had more hoped that it would offset my need for belonging to a club much like the HRRVC (trailer group) my parents were a part of as I grew up. What's missing are the Happy Hour get togethers on Friday/Saturday and the Sunday morning breakfasts... we need to initiate something & maybe then we'd all have a chance at finding friends within the "club" that fit our personalities. Seems the only folk I run into are in the elevators... with a sleepy, a grumpy & a bashful in tow.

Happy hours, too bad, those sound awesome. I'm still new to DVC so It's all pretty new, but there needs to be meet & greets for sure...those make the week fly by and you meet lots of new friends from across the country. After all, we all have the same love for the mouse. :cool1:

Good morning,

I was actually a member of Dismates as Tiggerpal42 or Tiggerpal1963 in chat. Actually met someone from there in the Magic Kingdom on December 7, 2006. She was from Michigan. Bottom line is that it didn't work out as I was too eager and went too fast. I think my actions and their consequences soured me on the dating aspect of online, as well as being "unable to relocate" from my beloved southern NJ/Philadelphia area.

I am willing to be pursued, although to say that I am not accustomed to it would grossly understate things. Distance friendships are OK.

Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter