Hey Doopy! Dat's mine! UPDATE 6/13 DHS/EPCOT DAY!!

Oh my gosh. Those are the sweetest pictures. Hannah is just like Hollie I see, loves the characters! I love the picture of all of you at the CR. Did I ask you already where MIL's man is? He's usually in the pictures too.

We have an ADR for Chef Mickey's in August. It's been a while since we've eaten there. I think Caison chose it as one of his picks. They every one chose Teppan Edo. I said no way am I eating there 3 times! Looks like it will be two.

Fun time at Universal (we've not been since 2004 so nice seeing some of the stuff going on).

Your girls are adorable and the pictures at Chef Mickey's are absolutely priceless.

:rotfl2: that is funny and cute. I do not blame her really.

Great update and pics.

Aw, Chef Mickey's looks like so much fun! That is always on my next time list for me. Your girls are precious Heather. I think Hollie looks so much like your husband and Hannah really resembles you. :goodvibes

Joining in a little late luvin all the pics so far :)

I'm joining in! Have really enjoyed your TR's in the past.

My favorite was the time you forgot your makeup because my DW would NEVER leave the house without makeup. It made me laugh out loud because it was exactly what would of happened to us if she forgot hers!

Just so you know, my daughter used to ride EVERYTHING when she was small. Tower of Terror when she could barely make the height requirement. Now that she is a bit older (11) she gets nervous to ride certain rides. Sounds like maybe the same thing with your daughter.

I miss the days when they (and me!) were young, fearless and not a care in the world!!

Looking forward to your next installment!

J

So, I have slacked in the updating department. It has just been a crazy month!! I will be back soon to update!

hey heather! not sure if you remember me...it's keala from hawaii. my username used to be jenniferkeala808...well i found your TR! how have you been?! i still have to go back and catch up but your girls are getting soooo big!! I'm so glad I'm back on the DIS...i'm starting to find everyone I used to keep in contact with!! Well, I'm gonna go back and catch up! GReat seeing you and your 'ohana's faces!!

hey heather! not sure if you remember me...it's keala from hawaii. my username used to be jenniferkeala808...well i found your TR! how have you been?! i still have to go back and catch up but your girls are getting soooo big!! I'm so glad I'm back on the DIS...i'm starting to find everyone I used to keep in contact with!! Well, I'm gonna go back and catch up! GReat seeing you and your 'ohana's faces!!

Oh my gosh, of course I remember you!!!! I was just wondering a few weeks ago how you were doing!!! I am so glad your back on the DIS!!!

You are in luck because our Luau is coming up next! ;)

So, after our wonderful breakfast as Chef Mickey's, we left to go to DTD to get a few things. We then headed back to the hotel to rest up for our luau that night. Hannah was a little tired and MIL wasn't feeling good so they stayed in the room. We decided to take Hollie to the arcade to play around a bit. Here she is doing what she does best...

I took just a few pics

After playing at the arcade a while, we decided to head on back to the room so we could rest up for the luau.

MIL and Hannah were not joining us on the luau. We figured Hannah was a little too young to have to sit there that long, so they stayed in the room and ordered pizza.

Hollie and I walked to the main desk because I could not find Hollie's room key. She and I waited at drop off until Chad came and picked us up

I think she could stay up here all day long just hula hooping and playing with the blocks!

We arrived and went to the Tambu Lounge to sit and relax till it was showtime!

A sweet lady came by and offered to take our picture together!

We finally went outside to get in line. I, of course, took more pictures!

Love this!!

Hollie wanted to take our picture

We were seated at our table and Hollie decided to pose some more! lol

Why yes I am drinking out of a coconut head ;)

I only took a few pictures of the show....funny story!!! Hollie must have been really tired because right before they brought out the dessert, she said she was ready to go back to the room and sleep. WHAT?!?!?!?! My child who loves the luau and wants to see it all the time?????? Sigh.....but here are the pictures we did take!

then she was ready to go folks!!!! She of course, posed for a few pictures here and there...

It was fun, they ended up changing the menu. The ribs were off the menu and a pork loin was on it. The yummy salad and pineapple were also gone and in its place an asian apple pear slaw and Hawaiian potato salad. Both were good, just different. I see now that they have changed it back. Hollie was upset about the ribs being gone. LOL It's the first place she ever ate ribs.

She was out like a light once we were back in the room! Coming up next.....lunch at T-Rex and a Not-so-Very-Merry-Christmas party!

Luau looks like fun and love the photos (in over 20 visits we never have done that).

Luau looks like fun and love the photos (in over 20 visits we never have done that).

Ahhh you have to do it!! It is really fun! I know there are some that don't like it, but it is one of our favorites. :)

Loved Hollie's reaction to your Disney trip surprise! So fun to be able to go to Universal first - really cute pics! Where did you stay after you left Universal and headed to Disney for the first night? I couldn't recognize the bedspreads in the pic and was trying to figure out the Disney resort.

Your girls are adorable :)

Brooklynn would be right out front with Hollie hooping it up. We stop by there 2-3 times per trip so she can hula hoop for a few minutes. One of those simple pleasures of a Disney trip. :thumbsup2

We have not yet done the luau. It is coming, though. It may end up being something Jill and I do with the older two while Sophie goes on to bed and John stays with her. I was kind of thinking of that plan for next summer, possibly.

It is always good to see Pop pictures. :)

Okay, caught up through the end of your Chef Mickey's update.

So funny about the car rolling away....:lmao: Glad you were able to catch it. Otherwise it wouldn't be quite so funny.

I know we have jokingly talked about an arranged marriage between Seth and Hannah, but reading about her love of bacon makes me realize how perfect they really are for each other. Seriously....the boy loves bacon! I have to give him 1 piece at a time b/c otherwise he'll eat it too fast and get choked on it. It's THAT bad. They are two peas in a pod! :rotfl:

I love the pic of her kissing "Doopy"...:lovestruc

Will be back to read the Luau updates later!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter