hey all

alexan33

Earning My Ears
thanks for the info on hotels--went with park vue for ease with the young one. now another question, my wife's birthday is thurs when we are at the park--do they do anything for that and where should we eat dinner at (it will also be an 8 year old girl and 6 month old (but very mellow)--hopefully that night.
thanks

Go to City Hall, and get your wife a Birthday pin, and make sure she wears it! All sorts of things can happen when you wear that button from what I've heard!

Depends on how much you want to spend for dinner, type of food you want to eat, and if you want dinner in the park or if you would go to one of the Disney hotels for a meal.

In DL there's Blue Bayou that's a really nice sit down.
In CA there's the Wine Country Trattoria, I've heard good things there.

You're going to be happy with the Park Vue Inn! That's where we always stay! stop in at City Hall and ask about a ticket to ride on the Lilly Belle. Nothing makes you feel more special than boarding the Lilly Belle as everyone else looks on saying "hey, how come they get to ride back there and we don't?!!!":lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter