Here We Go! Fantasy September 18, 2021

skoi

DIS Veteran
Dealing with the last year, I cannot fault his pragmatism.
:teleport:
Exactly. He's the one keeping everyone's feet on the ground this time. He was wrong about our trip to Universal last Fall, so let's hope he's wrong about this.

luvincruising

Earning My Ears
Tomorrow is the day for platinum check in/ reservations. While it's not looking much better, we're paid in full and ready to get those Palo brunch reservations. I miss tea, but those were always really hard to get, anyway.
Save a couple for us. Silver has to wait until June 20.
:teleport:

skoi

DIS Veteran
Hope everyone is doing well. If you know any other folks on our cruise, invite them to the thread.

All of us but our oldest daughter (she's a grown so no say in what she does) are fully vaccinated now. She's going shortly to start hers. Our two youngest just got their new passports in the mail, and oldest son (also a grown up) just went for his passport appointment today. He even paid the extra money to get it expedited.

So here's hoping we go!

luvincruising

Earning My Ears
Disney has canceled all Fantasy cruises until the end of August 2021. :oops: However, they are still doing the test cruises at the end of the month. We may be the first Disney cruise to sail in the Caribbean. :cheer2:

skoi

DIS Veteran
Disney has canceled all Fantasy cruises until the end of August 2021. :oops: However, they are still doing the test cruises at the end of the month. We may be the first Disney cruise to sail in the Caribbean. :cheer2:
I hope so. Our oldest son said that when I told him. I'm hoping that they have plans to take out the Fantasy shortly after the Dream if that goes well. The Dream is only canceled through two cruises post test cruise date, so fingers crossed.

If not, we're looking at other cruises to transfer our credit to, because we paid in full to get Remy reservations and Palo brunch.

Laughfreely

Mouseketeer
Paid in full yesterday. My TA thinks our cruise is going to happen. My name is Sally and I am silver.(wish it was June 20 already!) Bringing a co-worker with me. (Also nurses) She has never cruised Disney.My daughter and her family (all adults) are in concierge.
Can't wait to hear that horn and join the sail away party!

skoi

DIS Veteran
Paid in full yesterday. My TA thinks our cruise is going to happen. My name is Sally and I am silver.(wish it was June 20 already!) Bringing a co-worker with me. (Also nurses) She has never cruised Disney.My daughter and her family (all adults) are in concierge.
Welcome Aboard! :welcome: pirate:

I hope your TA is right, because it's going to be impossible for us to rebook with all six of us anytime soon. Oldest daughter is also a nurse. We'll have the healthiest cruise at sea! We paid in full so we could book Palo brunch and Remy. Good luck on June 20th!

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• luvincruising

Earning My Ears
    We are silver and PIF too. I checked on concierge for this cruise 2 weeks ago. The only cabin left was going for $13,500.00. I will have to wait to take advantage of the free drinks in the concierge lounge from 5pm - 10pm.

Do you ever purchase the in-cabin decoration packages? Any favorites?

:earsboy:

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!