Here We Go! Fantasy September 18, 2021

I was surprised I got a couple tastings and a Remy Brunch. Now to watch for a Palo Brunch hopefully.

Glad to hear things are still open. Maybe the ship will be light on passengers. It will be our first Disney cruise since the Wonder Panama Canal in 2012, and the first time all four kids are with us for vacation in years, so we´re really looking forward to it.

Glad to hear things are still open. Maybe the ship will be light on passengers. It will be our first Disney cruise since the Wonder Panama Canal in 2012, and the first time all four kids are with us for vacation in years, so we´re really looking forward to it.

This is our second cruise ever and both are with DCL and without our kids.

We have a trip to WDW with them in January so this is just our couples trip. The plan is to take them next time we do a cruise when the younger can be in the kids club.

31 days from the first Fantasy sailing. Hopefully we get news on what is happening soon. Especially since the Fantasy will be the first DCL ship to go to ports and we are going to BVI/USVI which both have various restrictions in place along with USVI having the Level 4 travel advisory so think they will be replacing that port (its not even on the port schedule like it is for BVI right now)..

Tonight Sept 4 sailing should be able to check in. Not that it means anything if they can, but it will be more encouraging than hearing they were all locked out and unable to. I don't think we'll hear anything until after the test sailing on Aug 12.

I am very curious what ports we will visit, if there will be a castaway double/triple dip, etc. seems to be a very fluid timeline.

Not sure how plausible any of these are in a 7 day cruise but figured I would post it.

Found this: https://www.kayak.com/travel-restrictions

British Virgin Islands (CDC Level 4)
Unvaccinated visitors from the United States can enter the British Virgin Islands with a negative COVID-19 test result.
Vaccinated visitors from the United States can enter the British Virgin Islands without restrictions.

U.S. Virgin Islands (CDC Level 4)
Most visitors from the United States need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Anguilla (CDC Level 1)
Unvaccinated visitors from the United States need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result and quarantine to enter Anguilla.
Vaccinated visitors from the United States can enter Anguilla without restrictions.

St. Maarten (CDC Level 3)
Unvaccinated visitors from the United States can enter St. Maarten with a negative COVID-19 test result.

Saint Kitts and Nevis (CDC Level 3)
Most visitors from the United States need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result and quarantine to enter Saint Kitts and Nevis.

Antigua And Barbuda (CDC Level 1)
Most visitors from the United States need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result and quarantine to enter Antigua And Barbuda.

Montserrat (CDC Level 1)
Most visitors from the United States will not be allowed to enter Montserrat.

From the Sept 4th cruise

So, online check-in is done. Took about 25-30 mins (family of 4). We did have one technical glitch when we got kicked out of the system. We were ready with pictures which seemed to work and are under review. Entered CC data for spending and at the end, we got Port Arrival time of 1:30-1:45 and Boarding group #6.

Fairly smooth and no surprises.

Did the Safe Passage

Was fairly easy and will double check later but set up both adult accounts, it shows both, and information is now pending approval.

I might do ours soon.

Mostly concerned with check in, though since there are six of us I have to deal with.

Our travel group of six (four adults, two under 18) was only able to complete one safe passage. We can only check in one reservation number. The other gets a message that we're beyond our window for check in or the res number isn't valid. Hmmm.

Edit: this is for safe passage. I actually thought tomorrow was 33 days out from sailing, but it worked with one room/reservation, but not the other.

Did the Safe Passage

Was fairly easy and will double check later but set up both adult accounts, it shows both, and information is now pending approval.

I entered our Safe Passage info yesterday. No problems. Waiting on the next step - Check-in and that all the documents download and are approved in a timely fashion.
:)

So anyone else? Still undecided here. The adult kids are all lobbying for different things.

Around the same dates?

We decided to move it up a touch. September 13-17 and 17-20 but you could just move up 1 day actually and catch the Friday and Monday cruise for a back to back if you wanted to keep pretty much the same dates.

We decided to move it up a touch. September 13-17 and 17-20 but you could just move up 1 day actually and catch the Friday and Monday cruise for a back to back if you wanted to keep pretty much the same dates.
Thanks. Still debating. We have two teens and two adult children to wrangle together. Have a great sailing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter