Here We Go! Fantasy September 18, 2021

The dudettes are staying with it even though just 4 days. So bummed about not hitting ST or Tortola 😢

I think we are too. Four days cruise, then a few in Disney after. Or at least I think I got all four of them to agree to that. We have two cabins, so that's a lot of shipboard credit to spend.

We are already doing WDW before the cruise. Sweet with that shipboard credit! We divide the 400 between us somehow. 🤔

Still sailing. With the 25% Disney is giving us on a future cruise, which we already have booked, this cruise equates to a free cruise. :) Has everyone's Sept 18th reservation disappeared from their reservations list on the DCL website? Just checking to make sure our travel agent did not accidentally cancel our cruise instead of keeping it. And yes, I do recall that Disney said they were taking the Sept 18th reservation down as they make modifications, but there is always safety/verification in numbers. Thanks everyone!

We're still in. Our reservation disappeared late Monday. Of course I keep checking since today should have been check in day. Our travel agent warned me about it, probably because she can tell I'm a compulsive planner.

Glad we're not alone. Well, us and the Disneydudettes. I was in a group on another site and they archived it because of the changes. A lot of people there said they were cancelling.

We're still in. Our reservation disappeared late Monday. Of course I keep checking since today should have been check in day. Our travel agent warned me about it, probably because she can tell I'm a compulsive planner.

Glad we're not alone. Well, us and the Disneydudettes. I was in a group on another site and they archived it because of the changes. A lot of people there said they were cancelling.
Thanks for confirming. Makes me feel better and I am right there with you as a compulsive planner.

Anybody hear from Disney or travel agent today? People on the 9/25 sailing are saying they got emails with the amount of their refund, etc. I got nothing.

Anybody hear from Disney or travel agent today? People on the 9/25 sailing are saying they got emails with the amount of their refund, etc. I got nothing.
Mine is with COSTCO travel and they sent me something on Monday asking if I wanted to cancel or keep. I told them to keep it. They responded back on Weds saying that they will confirm with DCL and will send us something as soon as DCL has completed updating the reservation. So we are still waiting also. I was not expecting anything until 8/25th at the earliest.

Mine is with COSTCO travel and they sent me something on Monday asking if I wanted to cancel or keep. I told them to keep it. They responded back on Weds saying that they will confirm with DCL and will send us something as soon as DCL has completed updating the reservation. So we are still waiting also. I was not expecting anything until 8/25th at the earliest.
Thanks. We're with Dreams Unlimited and haven't heard. I only asked because people on the 9/25 sailing have already heard back some with cabin changes, etc, about the amount of the refund.

Of course, who knows with this Bahamas thing what's happening.

We got info on the new prices and refund. Of course I hope everyone is vaccinated 12 and above. Can’t get off at CC if not. F5515546-DF4B-4C95-B51C-D64DE9161100.png

My TA emailed me on Thursday with the refund amount. If you completed the Safe Passage downloads before the 4 day change announcement, you probably noticed that the reservation number and downloads were removed. If you check now, they are back. I re-printed my QR code for port check-in.

My TA emailed me on Thursday with the refund amount. If you completed the Safe Passage downloads before the 4 day change announcement, you probably noticed that the reservation number and downloads were removed. If you check now, they are back. I re-printed my QR code for port check-in.
Well we still haven't heard. Don't know what's going on with that.

Thanks for letting us know.

I'm sure everyone has heard-- they decided to go along with Bahamas requirements and now everyone 12+ must be vaccinated. Finally, a decision. Now, we need to get our reservations re-loaded so we can check in and re-make our onboard plans.

ETA: at least we know we're back on again.

Got it! We are all systems go. After FaceTime, phone calls etc we are all green on Safe Passage. I am ready for beach time.
It will be interesting to see how they do it on board. Since all >12 will be vaccinated I guess no need to identify those who are not. Royal Caribbean gave bracelets to vaccinated people and everyone received a tracer watch that would be able to identify anyone who was in close contact with someone who came in contact with a Covid positive person to make contact tracing easier. Great idea and great system. It would be nice if DCL did that.
I wonder how many will be sailing. 😀

I'm sure everyone has heard-- they decided to go along with Bahamas requirements and now everyone 12+ must be vaccinated. Finally, a decision. Now, we need to get our reservations re-loaded so we can check in and re-make our onboard plans.

ETA: at least we know we're back on again.
Has any one heard anything about when check-in and activities booking will be open?

Has any one heard anything about when check-in and activities booking will be open?
No, I was hoping someone else did. We still have no reservation on DCL site. We had reservations for Palo brunch and Remy. And right before hte change, we had snagged two spots and a chocolate and liquor tasting. Now, have to start all over again.

But we're going. Hopefully. Now we can obsess about hurricanes, which is what I usually do for September cruises.

Has anyone gotten updated, working reservation numbers yet? Our info from our travel agent with the new price, etc has the old reservation number, but it doesn't work when I try to plug it in. Safe passage is done for all six of us, though. Of course I'll check it a million more times.

No, I was hoping someone else did. We still have no reservation on DCL site. We had reservations for Palo brunch and Remy. And right before hte change, we had snagged two spots and a chocolate and liquor tasting. Now, have to start all over again.

But we're going. Hopefully. Now we can obsess about hurricanes, which is what I usually do for September cruises.
I have a call into Costco Travel. They are now trying to reach Disney to get me some answers. I'll let you know what I find out, but I'm not holding my breath.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter