Here now - they claim no bounceback

We were there in November and there was a BB offer going on. We did not get the literature but had to call. Once WDW decided to give mousekeeping the job of leaving the brochure the odds of getting it has become very small. I personally think that WDW, while still offering a BB, is not advertising it purposely. We have not seen one the last 3-4 trips. I use to hunt down mousekeeping carts and grab one from there, but did not even see it on the carts on our trip a few weeks ago:(
I agree, I think they are not advertising them on purpose though I can't figure it out myself.
If you don't want to offer them, don't offer them. Why have them but make it very hard to know about them? I mean, the point of them is to get folks to book again while they are still under the influence of Pixie Dust. That works. Works well. What reason could they possibly have for making them hard to book? Makes no sense at all

I agree, I think they are not advertising them on purpose though I can't figure it out myself.
If you don't want to offer them, don't offer them. Why have them but make it very hard to know about them? I mean, the point of them is to get folks to book again while they are still under the influence of Pixie Dust. That works. Works well. What reason could they possibly have for making them hard to book? Makes no sense at all
I received an email advertising it last month. So they are letting some people know.

And now that I'm thinking about it I received an email back in July too about booking before leaving

I received an email advertising it last month. So they are letting some people know.

And now that I'm thinking about it I received an email back in July too about booking before leaving
You are in a small minority to get an email. Notice no one else has gotten them. Still, not wide spread notice, wouldn't you say?

Looks like we need a thread on which resorts still have the Be Our Guest guides/ resort info in the room. :laughing:

Looks like we need a thread on which resorts still have the Be Our Guest guides/ resort info in the room. :laughing:
LOL... Unfortunately it would only be accurate that day. If a guest takes it out, or takes the Be Our Guest guide, and they do, both of those things, then it may not be in the room any more.

I had an email that arrived a few days into my trip a few weeks back. Unfortunately I wasn't able to use it.

Maybe they'll be doing emails now? We stayed in January and there was a guide in the room, we didn't get an email. We'll see if it's different for our WL stay next month

Maybe they'll be doing emails now? We stayed in January and there was a guide in the room, we didn't get an email. We'll see if it's different for our WL stay next month

I really hope they aren't switching to emails for everything, as I seem to be on Disney's 'do not email list' despite the fact that I have all of my preferences set to receive emails. I don't get AP emails, offers, or my room charge folio anymore. I usually get confirmation emails when I book resorts, but that is about it.

We had a guide in our room both in November and January, but I have the phone number saved just in case as well.

I really hope they aren't switching to emails for everything, as I seem to be on Disney's 'do not email list' despite the fact that I have all of my preferences set to receive emails. I don't get AP emails, offers, or my room charge folio anymore. I usually get confirmation emails when I book resorts, but that is about it.

We had a guide in our room both in November and January, but I have the phone number saved just in case as well.
You and me both. Though you'll be ok. You know you can call. So you have a step up on most guests

During the last 4 years and 6 trips, never received an email and the only time I got the brochure was the times I tracked down a mousekeeper and had her give me one from her cart. On our trip a few weeks ago, the mousekeeper did not even have any on her cart. If I would not hang out on DIS, I would still not know about it:( I informed a couple of other parents that were heading to WDW for spring break about it, because they never knew about it either. One family used the BB to book a short trip in the fall and was so happy we mentioned it to them:) I just wish they would at least have them available in the lobby, it's so dumb to have mousekeeping in charge of it, they have enough to do with getting all the rooms cleaned.

We were at AKL Club Level last week and we did have the guide in our room. I never looked at it, since I already knew the number to call thanks to this board :) I also never received an email. In fact, I never received emails leading up to our trip, either. However my mom, booked at the same resort, same time (we had adjoining rooms) received several emails. I never asked her if she got the bounceback offer email. We also never received our check-out email, so we had to go to the desk and make sure we didn't need to do anything in order to check-out. It seems to be a mystery as to who gets the emails....

Can you book more than one BB trip per stay. For example, we go in September and the BB offer at that time is Free dining can we book 2 future trips in the coming year using that offer?

Can you book more than one room on a bounceback? Like could i book a fd bounceback for me and a friend if i put down a deposit for both?

The number of rooms you can book is based on the number of adults in your current room. We made a special trip last September to book free dining for this December. There were three of us, so we booked three rooms. The tricky thing is the lead person on the reservation can't change. So, my husband, son and I each have a room although we will actually all be in one room and my daughters (and families) will each have a room. I hope we can get the right ones in the right rooms once we arrive so magic bands will unlock the correct doors.

When does the offer change? We are going in December so will there be a new offer for 2018 instead of the current room discount?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter