Here now - they claim no bounceback

Best Aunt

"That's the best-est present ever!"
There was no bounceback offer in my room, but sometimes that just means the brochure is missing. I went down to front desk who called housekeeping who talked to supervisor. They claim there is no bounceback offer right now. Is that true? I thought there was always a bounceback offer. (I'm at Boardwalk.)

There was no bounceback offer in my room, but sometimes that just means the brochure is missing. I went down to front desk who called housekeeping who talked to supervisor. They claim there is no bounceback offer right now. Is that true? I thought there was always a bounceback offer. (I'm at Boardwalk.)

Just dial ext. 8844 from your room and ask about the offer. The front desk likely doesn't know what you're talking about.

The BB offer is usually inside the middle of the Be Our Guest Guide. @Disneylover99 offered the best way to find out, but make sure to call while you're still checked-in. I believe the current BB offer is only for Free Dining:

The Free Dining bounceback for 2017 includes the following check-in dates:

• May 30 through June 6, 2017
  • June 30 through July 5, 2017
  • August 11 through September 9, 2017
  • December 8-20, 2017

The BB offer is usually inside the middle of the Be Our Guest Guide. @Disneylover99 offered the best way to find out, but make sure to call while you're still checked-in. I believe the current BB offer is only for Free Dining:

The Free Dining bounceback for 2017 includes the following check-in dates:

• May 30 through June 6, 2017
  • June 30 through July 5, 2017
  • August 11 through September 9, 2017
  • December 8-20, 2017

The current bb offer is not free dining. That promotion ended Oct. 31st last year. Right now, it's a room discount with dates til the end of the year.

The current bb offer is not free dining. That promotion ended Oct. 31st last year. Right now, it's a room discount with dates til the end of the year.
You're correct, I pasted the FD offer that ended in October, as you posted. This (should be) the current offer that began in October:

Dates left: April 2 - 6, April 21 - 25, May 29 - June 30. July 5 - Aug 31, Sept 4 - 30, Dec 8 - 23.

30% off Deluxe, 25% off Moderates. No campsites. 20% off Values. Some exclusions.

There was no bounce back offer for us when we were there in November.

This is what I have for info on the current Bounceback. Good luck!!! (Note, there is an additional phone number provided other than the x8844 number)

2017 Room Only Bounceback

Bounce%20Back%202017%20Room%20Only.png

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Saving based on the discounted price of the same room. Additional per-adult price applies if more than 2 adults in a room in a Disney Moderate or Deluxe Resorts. Cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. This offer is only available to guests of Walt Disney World Resort Hotels and is non-transferable. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes 3 bedroom villas and campsites.

Please remember, you must book your bounceback WHILE you are at the resort. There is usually a one night stay deposit.

:thumbsup2

Just wondering can you apply a bounce back to an already exsisting reservation? I'm going in April and have another trip already booked in October (might be blacked out of bounceback) so wouldn't mind the blunceback if it is elligible.

Just wondering can you apply a bounce back to an already exsisting reservation? I'm going in April and have another trip already booked in October (might be blacked out of bounceback) so wouldn't mind the blunceback if it is elligible.

If there's availability at that resort for those dates under the Bounce Back then yes. You might have to switch room type.

There was no bounce back offer for us when we were there in November.

Disney doesn't always make the bounceback offers easy to find. Over the years, they have been emailed, listed on the TV, been on a separate card in the room & been in the BE Our Guest Guide in the room. You don't have to wait to "receive" a bounceback. ALWAYS call extension 8844 from your room phone if you are interested in booking a bounceback. Just ask for info, as long as you are a current guest at a Disney resort, you are eligible.

Note: Disney does not call them bounceback offers either. They call them "future stay offers". Sometimes I wonder if this is part of the problem. CMs may not understand what you are asking if you ask about a bounceback.

I also had no 'bounceback' booklet in either of my Villas last month.

Front desk said I needed to call HOUSEKEEPING and they were in charge of leaving it in the rooms. The booklet definitely looked different than 6 months prior.

(I never seem to be able to coordinate the right resort to the right date anyway).

Are those offers any better than what comes out later? It's hard for us to book so far in advance.

Are those offers any better than what comes out later? It's hard for us to book so far in advance.

i am not super disney savvy but my understanding is you could book a BB offer and if something else comes up, you can book that and cancel your previous booking. as long as you are within required timeframes, your first deposit would be refunded. perhaps, can even be applied to your second booking, not sure about that.

i remember being at CR and seeing a flyer in the room with the fine print about booking before your stay is over... i remember thinking "well that is very bold! i haven't even finished paying for *this* trip yet?!?!". ;)

Yes, it is not as easy as it used to be. We had no literature in our room. You can call the ext. provided from your room or call 407.939.1923 up until midnight the day you check out. I called from the airport on our way home. The number in the flyer posted might work too, but this is the one that the front desk gave to me.

If you don't see anything in your room, dial ext 8844 from your room phone. They will verify that you are currently staying in a resort and then allow you to book the BB offer. If you aren't sure what you want, you can book anything in order to qualify for the BB. When you get home you can change the dates or resort (depending upon availability) to any resort still offered or for any other dates that the BB covered.

I would keep the tel number (407) 939-7607 in hand just in case you want to make a change later. (You can call CRO, but I find using this number easier.) With a room only reservation you can change/cancel right up until 6 days before you arrive. So it is a nice discount that you can hold onto if you might be going back anytime over the time frame covered by the BB.

We always book at least one BB, sometimes two or three. It is usually a good discount that you have well in advance so you can plan knowing that you have a good rate already. No nail biting waiting for last minute discounts.

Thank you for providing the phone numbers. I knew I could get better info here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter