Help With Vouchers...These are our Plans....

Julia M

DIS Veteran<br><font color =red>not clever, not wi
Hi,

Despite reading these boards frequently, the vouchers still seem to confuse me.

Here are our tentative plans.....would the vouchers be of any benefit?

Monday August 2
Disney Water park
Victoria and Albert’s - Chefs Table for 2

Thursday August 5
Disney Water Park

Friday August 6
Hood De Doo Revue at 5pm

Sunday August 9
Dinner at Boma

Monday August 9
MGM
Sci Fi Diner for lunch
Maybe Fantasmic dinner package for dinner, since it will be crowded

Tuesday August 10
Epcot
counter service for lunch
Rose and Crown for dinner

Thursday August 12
Animal Kingdom
planned on WDW guest certificates for lunch and snack, but can change that.
off site for dinner

Friday August 13
MK
counter service for lunch
Dinner at Ohana

Thanks for any help you can give

HM

My tag from the Tag Fairy is now too long to use.
Doesn't look like it to me. -HM

maggiew

DIS Veteran
Here are the places I think the voucher COULD be of benefit to you depending on what you would order.

Sci Fi for lunch?? Check out what you potentially may order and see if the vouchers are worth it. They would be the $30.50 ones.

EPCOT counter service?? You could use the Quick and Casual ones at Beaches and cream - a short walk to BEach Club. There are also some places where these a slightly a good deal in EPCOT (the chinese place and the japanese place and Morocco).

Animal Kingdom. Instead of off site for dinner could you use the VKL vouchers for Rainforest Cafe there at AK?? These lunch vouchers can be used there for dinner times since the menu is the same. This is one place where the VKL vouchers are really great.

MK counter service. I got a decent deal at Columbia Harbor house, but only saved a few dollars.

Maggie

mara61

Mouseketeer
Just a heads up on the Fantasmic dinner package. I am sure alot of people like to do it, but...you sit on the far left or right side. When we go, we just get there when seating starts and have hot dogs, and munchies for dinner. Personally we think sitting in the Mickey section is the best. Preferably 6 to 8 rows up!
Mara:earsboy:

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!