Help with new obsession - GOLF PINS!!

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
My husband is an avid golfer, and my new obsession is collecting all the Disney golf pins for him. I want to start collecting them now and then give them to him at Christmas in a frame! I would really like to do this for him because he has been tolerating my pin obsession for years now and the golf pins are the first ones he has been interested in himself. Can anybody help me?? I am basically looking for any Disney golf pins at this point. The only three we have now are the one with Grumpy breaking his golf club and the one with Donald and the moveable club and one with Mickey in a brown golf outfit swinging a club with a blue head. Please visit my lists at PinPics to see if you can help me out. My user name is "GEM".

THANKS!! :bounce:

There is also one of Goofy on the golf green with a club and a sky blue backround. You can find this pin on a lot of Cast Lanyards.

Lisa:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter