Help with how to plan our 2 park hopping days with Guardians, Tron, FOP, and Remy as priorities!

WWhitehead

Earning My Ears
Hi all.

I love reading posts on this forum. My daughter and I will finally be back at Disney on July 5 & 6. When we went in 2021, she wanted to hit all 4 parks in one day, which was a lot but did it! It is fun to have a selfie in all 4 parks. We obviously only had certain rides that we wanted to do. This time, we are staying at Caribbean Beach Resort and have 2 park hopper days. I'm not doing the 4 parks thing again. Haha. We can get Genie+ and ILL for two rides each day, but our priority is to ride Guardians a couple of times. Tron and the remy (know it isn't called that) are also new. I haven't ridden Slinky Dog, but my daughter has. Currently, we have reservations on 7/5 at Magic Kingdom and 7/6 at Epcot. Here is what we are thinking. She and I are go-go-go, but I thought I would consult with you guys about if there was a better way to plan our days. What we are thinking

7/5 - Start at MK. At 7, try to get VQ for Tron. We will rope drop Space Mountain. We want to buy ILL for FOP and Guardians. FOP in the afternoon and Guardians at night. We will hop to AK. We really only want to ride FOP and Expedition Everest but would also like to do the Safari and Falls if lines aren't too bad. Then we want to go to Epcot for the evening and have dinner and ride Guardians. We would do a few other rides if the lines aren't too bad.

7/6 -- Start at Epcot, try to get VQ for Guardians and buy ILL for Guardians and Rise at HS. We plan to get Genie+. Do you recommend stacking for HS in the evening? I'd like to do a late afternoon Slinky. We have an Oga's reservation in the afternoon and dinner at Sci Fi. We definitely want to ride ToT and RnR too. Basically all the thrill rides as many times as we can.

If you guys have any suggestions for a better way to organize, please let me know. Like I said, my daughter and I like to knock it all out, so we are game for any plan you guys think best.

Sounds fun and sounds ambitious! Just some thoughts. I'm sure others will offer thoughts, too.

Your first day will depend on how early in the day your Tron VQ return time is. Hopefully, it's early enough in the day that you can enjoy it and still hop to AK closer to 2PM rather than much later. Once you have your VQ set, go get those ILLs! You're going to have some travel time going MK to AK to EP, but you should be able to enjoy all 3 parks. Your second day, the timing of your VQ and ILL for GOTG will again dictate your schedule the rest of the day. One recommendation - if Slinky G+/LL is important to you late afternoon at HS, you might actually plan on making that your first LL selection that day. Since you're hopping to HS, you'll need to wait until return times for SDD reach 2PM before you can reserve it - but it's likely that won't take that long - and you probably wouldn't want to book something else, have to wait until 2 hours after park opening for another choice - SDD is likely to be gone by then. I would definitely then focus on stacking LLs in HS for later in the day. You might be able to grab a good time for TOT or RnR. Good luck, have fun, and hope it all works out!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter