Help!! What code did you use?

jbear

Earning My Ears
I currently have a reservation for AKL 11/01/09 - 11/07/09 with free dining. I just called Disney to see if I could do better with a room only discount since someone reported they got Club Level for $207 a night. The lady had no idea what I was talking about. She said I would need the code and they do not have a list of the codes:confused: She said she could only tell me the standand rates and that Disney IS NOT having a sale on rooms in November. Did I just get a bad CM? Help!

I just pulled up your dates on the Disney World website. You go to the special offers section and select the room discount. I have called several times and it is almost impossible to get the $207. club level rate.

For your dates this is the rates.

Standard view: $179.

Pool view: $189.

Pool view bunk bed:$214.

savanaa view: $249.

savanna view bunk bed: $279

The code is: FSC

Your dates are during Regular Season; I believe the $207 was during Value Season. (It may have also been an AP rate, which is a better discount than the standard room only.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter