Help Please!

Pagirl74

Earning My Ears
My DD6 is crazy about Mulan, it's really hard to come across anything Mulan related, toys and things to make a Mulan room for her and I was wandering if anyone knows where I might be able to come across a Mulan comforter. I checked Ebay and had no luck. I did find a cute Mulan doll on ebay that I got her for christmas it's just really hard since Mulan is not one of the popular characters. I would be thankful for any help we just got a house and she finally doesn't have to share a room with her older sister anymore, so I wanted to make her room special for her. Thanks in advance!
:goodvibes

My DD loves Mulan too! It is very hard to find Mulan stuff. I don't know about a comforter or room decor but I found a Mulan "Barbie" and pajamas at the Disney Store and just bought DD a Mulan costume (only place I have seen one) from disneyshopping.com. Maybe try a google search if you haven't already.

I was so happy when we saw Mulan at WDW. I was worried that we would not be able to find her. DD was thrilled!

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter