Help!! Need to give my brother and FSIL a part in the wedding

Bouncy bounce

Mouseketeer
Hey Everyone,
Just had a few questions in regrads to the ceremony. My wedding is taking place 8/2008 (not sure on the set date till we hear back) at the WP.

I'm having a maid of honor and 2 bridesmaids. My fiancé is having a best man and 2 groomsmen
and there will be 2 Flowers girls (my fiancé twin sisters) does anyone think 3 years old is to young for them to be flower girls??

Also, what other jobs are there I need something for my brother(25) and future sister in law (20).

We want to get married catholic but if we cant then we will just do a non-religious. So I know in the catholic cermonies there are 2 readings. I've only been to catholic weddings. Can we still have 2 readings if we do a non-religion cermony, because then I can use them both for a reading. Otherwise, what others ways can I make them a part of the ceremony??? :flower3:

Hey Everyone,
Just had a few questions in regrads to the ceremony. My wedding is taking place 8/2008 (not sure on the set date till we hear back) at the WP.

I'm having a maid of honor and 2 bridesmaids. My fiancé is having a best man and 2 groomsmen
and there will be 2 Flowers girls (my fiancé twin sisters) does anyone think 3 years old is to young for them to be flower girls??

Also, what other jobs are there I need something for my brother(25) and future sister in law (20).

We want to get married catholic but if we cant then we will just do a non-religious. So I know in the catholic cermonies there are 2 readings. I've only been to catholic weddings. Can we still have 2 readings if we do a non-religion cermony, because then I can use them both for a reading. Otherwise, what others ways can I make them a part of the ceremony??? :flower3:

I think a three yr old is a very cute age to be flower girl. Also you can have anything you want at your wedding. Asking your brother and FSIL to do that would be a great honor, I would think.

You can always have them usher the guest to their seats. From some of the weddings I have seen usually it is only male ushers, and they take a female guest by the arm and lead them to the seat as the husband follows, if you have your FSIL help she can take the spouse down to their seat.

Other options which don't really include the ceremony but they can help with the guest book.

At our wedding, we are having two people do readings. We also are having a hostess (i.e. hand out programs). You could also have ushers like the other posters said.

You can have them do a reading at your wedding. Or Usher Guests to their seats. Or hand out Programs for the wedding

I am not having a reading at the wedding, but I asked my brother to give a blessing before the dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter