Help, MVMCP or MNSSHP????

Popovich

<font color=green>I can't stand to be so close to
We just returned from our second annual MNSSHP. The weather was great (although on the humid side) and all of us had a wonderful trip. Our kids are 4 and 6 and they are not tired of the Halloween party. We also spent time at the water parks and the hotel pool 2 afternoons and almost every evening.

Is it crazy to go back for a third year??? We would also like to try MVMCP maybe the first week of December '04.

How is the weather in early December?? Would we be able to go to the water parks and swim in the evenings? At least it would not be as humid as early October.

Please share your experience and opinions!! Thanks.

MVMCP is more expensive than the Halloween party.

I happen to love them both!

the weather in December can vary greatly - been with the highs were 80 to 50 degrees - the lowest were 60 to 40 degrees.

look on weather.com or whatever you use before you go.

We went to WDW last December 8-16 and it was chilly and wet. Raincoats, umbrellas, sweatshirts and jackets. Only one day did we wear short-sleeve t-shirts. We did the hot tub but too cold for the pool. I would imagine that December weather varies alot and some years are much better.

The weather varies. Is it a must that you swim? if not than I
say go to MMVCP at least once, you won't regret it. :D
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Went to WDW Dec 12-20, 2001 and it was very nice! Hot, humid, I can't imagine going in the summer time!
Tammy

I've been to WDW & MVMCP the past 5 years in early December. Weather is variable. In 1998, 1999 & 2001, highs were around 80, just a little chilly at night, perfect. 2000 was cold, highs only in the low 60's. 2002 was a mixed bag of temps but we had alot of rain, the only time we had rain in Dec.

We went to our first MNSSHP last week, it was a fun time. But overall we preferred MVMCP, we just love the festive holiday atmosphere. You also have the Candlelight Processional, which is always a highlight of our trip. We loved the Osborne Lights, they will not be shown this year but hopefully will be back next year.

We love MVMCP and go as often as possible. We have had weather range from th 20's at night to the upper 80's during the day. Usually it is mid 70's day and 50-60's at night. This is our favorite time of the year, even if the weather is bad. It is a traditional dry season for Florida but during el nino one year it rained cats and dogs!

Go, you will enjoy it!

::MickeyMo

Wow, I would not have guessed that December weather was so variable! I guess swimming would not be a must, especially if we make it a short trip and do the cruise after.

I think the decorations would be awesome! Thanks for your replies.:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter