Help Me Get Started!!!

minnieandmickey

Queen of the run on sentence!
I'm new to this board, and we are going on a trip in 2003 and the way I have budgeted things out it's going to cost us at least $10,000 after everything is said and done. So here are a few questions:
What are the reward programs, how are they worth the time?
How do I get started?
Which ones are best for a beginner?
Does it cost anything to join these reward programs?

Please help I'm willing to try anything to bring down the cost of the trip!
Thanks!!!!!!!!:earsgirl:

I have just a few minutes before dinner, so I'll try & answer some of your questions.

Rewards programs pay you (various forms of payment - cash, gift certificates, etc.) to do various things such as clicking on web sites, signing up for things, buying things, playing games, & probably lots more. Check out www.mousesavers.com for all the specifics - that would be a great place for you to get lots of info on a variety of different rewards programs.

They are typically free.

I am relatively new to these & have found Milesource (www.milesource.com) to be very simple.

I don't have a lot of other ways to earn extra money for WDW so I feel like it's worth my time to do a little clicking.

Hope this helps get you started.

what rewards programs do you do and how to do them.That should be helpful in getting you started.

Have fun rewarding.Welcome to the rewards board.

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter