Help in buying a good Cabernet Sauvignon

Jsme

DIS Veteran
This really is a budget question...I swear. LOL I am wanting to purchase a bottle of wine for around $30-$40 dollars preferrable at Sam's or Costco due to the fact I would get a great buy this way. Can anyone help me please.
I am going to Key Largo in a week. I am staying in the Guest house of my friend's sister. I know her favorite wine is a Cabernet Sauvignon. I would like to buy a nice bottle for her as a Thank you gift for allowing me to stay at her home. I am thinking about $30-$40 dollars on a bottle. While I love Cabernet Sauvignon I have never spent that much on a bottle for myself to drink. I really need help with this purchase. I would love to buy a bottle from Sam's or Costco. That way the bottle I get would be an even better bottle of wine. Can anyone help me with this quest?

Not sure if you have a winestyles anywhere near you but that is where we buy our wine. some of it I can find at costco but some of their wines are only made for winestyles. I have found some nice Chilean wines there that I have gotten rave reviews on. have a great time in the keys. we are headed down there next month!

Have you been to Sam's or Costco to see what the selection is? I know that Sam's has had some in that range but I don't know what they have now. And if they've been rated Sam's sometimes has a little placard up.

You might look around at some of the wine shops in your area. Often the proprietors there can help you find a great wine at a really great price that might be an even better wine for the money that what you could get at Sam's or Costco.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!