Help for upcoming dream vacation!

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by disneydreaming80, Sep 6, 2018.

1. disneydreaming80

disneydreaming80 Earning My Ears

Good Evening! First, a HUGE thank you to all of you who donate your time to help make strangers vacations a little more special with all of your amazing work! I am looking for some help for our own upcoming trip. I will so appreciate anything that anyone can do. I truly appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Not sure if it is helpful but my son Owen's favorite Disney character is Stitch and my daughters is Rapunzel and Belle.

Welcome letter to Disney World for Owen and Ashlyn

We also are doing a VIP tour on 10/10 so I don't know if there is anything fun for that

I also hoped for some treat coupons...I don't care what they are for. I will be happy with anything! We are doing all 4 parks at least twice and Universal twice.

Last, (I think someone has them posted already somewhere but I can't find them) I am looking for mousekeeping tip envelopes and restaurant tipping envelopes for the following restaurants:
    Whispering Canyon, 1900 Park Fare, Teppan Edo, Hollywood & Vine, O'Hana, Tusker House, Liberty Tree, Beaches & Cream, Bon Voyage Trattoria, 50's Prime Time, CRT

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  2. bababear_50

bababear_50 DIS Veteran

Hi
    I have some mousekeeping and restaurant tip envelopes in my Photobucket.
    I think I have all the ones you listed. Link in my photobucket.
    I will post a few treat coupons for the 4 parks in my photobucket --look under Owen--maybe by tomorrow.
    Edited : Sunday Sept 9 2018 --Fun coupons for Owen and Ashlyn posted in my Photobucket
    V.I.P. Tour invite posted in my photobucket.
    Have a great trip
    Hugs Mel

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
    disneydreaming80 likes this.
  3. disneydreaming80

disneydreaming80 Earning My Ears

Thank you so much! I’ll go check now.

4. MataHari22

MataHari22 DIS Veteran

I'm not designing right now because I just got out of the hospital and I'm recovering from surgery. Here are some mouse keeping and tip envelopes I have though.

https://pin.it/2wtatdysiypx6r