Help! All stars or Off site?

DreadpiratK

Mouseketeer
We were all set to book an off site house for our Sept 3-14 trip this year, then read the post here about the $49/night All star resort prices for that time of year. I'm SO CONFUSED!!

Here are our choices:

A 4 bedroom luxury home with an indoor pool, 4 miles from Main gate for $95 per night or

2 rooms at one of the all stars for $100 per night. (assuming we can also get this rate)

I'll be my wife and I and 3 children 11, 9, 7.

The wife and I definately want our own bedroom. (vacations are much better that way....)

Any suggestions?

I guess it depends on what type of trip you want. If you plan on doing the parks commando style and spending very little time in your room --I'd opt for the all-stars. If you are going for a relaxing vacation and want the benefits of space, private pool etc. the house sounds great. Good Luck deciding.

I really think that I would lean towards the 4 bedroom house. Nothing could help to settle down the kids more than a roomy place to stay with all the comforts of home - PLUS an indoor pool!
And saying THAT, I have stayed at the All Stars 2x. And we really liked them, they were TONS of fun. Loved the food court and the theming. Guess it all depends on if you need to "get away" from Disney or want to be "surrounded by Disney 24 hours a day!"
Good Luck with your decision... :)

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget BoardCo-Host
Co-Host of The Rewards Board
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
poohsnow.gif

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest