HELP! Advice on WESTGATE VILLAS!!!

hollywoodswingin

New to Disney
Has anyone stayed here or have any suggestions or tips. I want to go on a business trip-but need certain ammentities. I have done sooooooo much research and am coming up to a decision. BUT never been before, I am scared and dont want to get screwed.
Anyone know of a certain room # that is good, or anything like that? THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH TO ANYONE HELPING ME:)
Holly

Holly - are you going through RCI or skyauction RCI - then you don't have much hope. Westgate gives to RCI its worst rooms.

II gets betters ones.

if you are going through an owner -these are surpose to be the best room - you noticed the surpose - I am an owner and I have yet to be happy with my villa at Westgate.

this is, in my opinion, done of purpose. if the rooms were perfect then who would intend their maintence meeting? no one - so they kept little things - like dirty in strange areas, etc....

do not under any terms go to their 'maintence meeting' it is a sales meeting that they want you to attend for FREE. not happening to me again!!! oh they will lie and tell you - you have to go to check out - this is a lie. Just tell them you are considering calling the police about unlawfully holding you.

complainting to the management does no good - I have tried. Westgate does not care about their owners, renters or exchangers - they just care about making a buck!!!!

the pity is - this could be a grande resort. It is in a good area and the resort has some very nice features. but the sales people at Westgate are to be avoid at all costs. that is the problem you are trying to avoid them and they won't leave you alone. I had one that called me every morning at 7 am - hey this is my vacation and Westgate would not leave me alone.

THANKS SOOOO MUCH FOR THAT. I Read something like thye charge $5 for a donation from everyone, and that was a scam going on too. SOunds like Id be better off if I dont go!
SOOOOO, if you dont mind-i am seriously frustrated wtih trying to find a room. Its just a business trip-but I hvae not been on vacation in a while and am planning on staying extra days and I want to make the most of it.
DO YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS?
I would really like to have:
refrig.micro.
jacuzzi tub in room
high rise to see the fireworks (since I will not be going to the parks) with a balcony
Free Breakfeast
Cable TV with HBO or whatever
Pool Bar
& Free place to check my email. I know thats 7 things, and some are low on teh list, but can you help me? THANKS SOOOOO MUCH:)

try this site

www.hotelkingdom.com

he is pretty good about descripting what each unit or villa has.

cypress pointe (except for the fireworks) would work fine for you.

some units in SIlver lake (others won't).

some units in Orange Lake have everything you want plus a view of the fireworks.

spiceycat said:
Holly - are you going through RCI or skyauction RCI - then you don't have much hope. Westgate gives to RCI its worst rooms.

II gets betters ones.

if you are going through an owner -these are surpose to be the best room - you noticed the surpose - I am an owner and I have yet to be happy with my villa at Westgate.

this is, in my opinion, done of purpose. if the rooms were perfect then who would intend their maintence meeting? no one - so they kept little things - like dirty in strange areas, etc....

do not under any terms go to their 'maintence meeting' it is a sales meeting that they want you to attend for FREE. not happening to me again!!! oh they will lie and tell you - you have to go to check out - this is a lie. Just tell them you are considering calling the police about unlawfully holding you.

complainting to the management does no good - I have tried. Westgate does not care about their owners, renters or exchangers - they just care about making a buck!!!!

the pity is - this could be a grande resort. It is in a good area and the resort has some very nice features. but the sales people at Westgate are to be avoid at all costs. that is the problem you are trying to avoid them and they won't leave you alone. I had one that called me every morning at 7 am - hey this is my vacation and Westgate would not leave me alone.

As a matter of fact the salesman actually told us to avoid RCI and go thru II for all our requests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter