Hello my friends

Oh, Kath, I'm so sorry that your husband's health isn't better. I'll keep you both in my prayers.

(& you were missed around here!)

:hug: Katholyn. I am so sorry to hear about your DH.
I think about you often and wonder how things are going with you and the family.
Thank you for taking the time to check in with us.
First things first....take care of that man and enjoy him all you can :hug:

Just stopping to say hello, Kath. Over the months, Wilgus and you both have been in my prayers.

A memory I will always treasure was when we were at Universal, Nickelodeon; Wilgus was such a sport, so many laughs. :)

Take care, Kath, and remember, miracles are real. :hug:

Katholyn, so good to 'see' you here again.

Understand completely that your DH comes first, as he should of course. No need to apologise.

Just take care of each other and know we are always here if you need to chat.

Take care,
Gaspodé

Hi Katholyn,

Thanks for checking in. It is good to see you. :wave2:

You and Wilgus have been in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there. :hug:

Katholyn, of course I remember you. We'll be here when you need us. That's what we do best. Prayers for your DH & you. Take care of yourself also.

Katholyn, you are love and missed here. Many many prayers and good thoughts coming you and your husbands way. Take care and we will see you when you can. We will be here waiting. ((hugs)) :goodvibes

I do remember you and your family. My thoughts will be with you and your husband. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Its so good to see you pop for an update. I have been thinking about you lately. Wondering about your dh and Travis and his wife.

Im really sorry the treatment has not gone better and Im keeping you guys in my prayers.

Just remember even if you dont see us or we dont see you a lof of people are still sending good thoughts and prayers your way. :hug:

I remember you as being one of the nicest people when I first joined this board. I will be holding you and your family in my heart and prayers. :grouphug:

Katholyn :grouphug:

Please do not apologize for not being here. You are right where you need to be - with your DH. Just know that I and so many others have continued to think of you many times. I am praying for you and your family.

Oh Katholyn,
I had hoped your disappearance was for much happier news.
:hug: to you.

I remember you as well and I'm sorry that your husband's health has taken a turn for the worse. Please take care of yourself!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter