Hello my friends

:hug: to you and your DH. As much as I love the DIS, family ALWAYS comes first!!!

Take care.

Katholyn, I am so sorry to hear that the treatments aren't working as you hoped they would. Don't apologize for not being here--of course your husband comes first. We're still thinking of you here and will happily welcome you back when you have the time and desire to rejoin us. Just know that you and your DH are being lifted up in prayer. May the Lord give you both exactly what you need to get through this. :hug:

Katholyn, you and Wilgus have often been in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug:

I have thought of you so often, Katholyn. It's wonderful too see an update from you.

You and your husband are in my prayers....God Bless you both.:flower3:

Katholyn,
I believe every prayer and good thought counts. You and your family are in mine.

Remember to take care of yourself, as you provide care and strength to your husband.

Katholyn, I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's declining health.:guilty: Your sweet and kind posts always brought a smile to my face.:) God bless and take care.:hug:

Hi Kath, thanks for the update. I think about both of you all the time and was just wondering how things were going. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. :hug:

Kath, thanks for stopping by and telling us where you are!!

adding :grouphug: and lifting you up in prayer!!

:grouphug:

Katholyn, I remember you well and thank you so much for dropping in and giving us an update. Your post reduced me to tears, as I sadly know the toll the terrible beast can take on a family. Know that many of us have you and your DH in our hearts and prayers. He sounds like a wonderful loving man with a strong powerful spirit and is so lucky to have you as his soul mate by his side. Godspeed you both sweetie as He guides you and gives you hope and strength through these difficult days. :hug:

PS ~ know your sweet little princess: DGD fills your heart and homes with much love and joy, would love an update if you ever have time! :goodvibes

So sorry! :hug:

I'm so glad that you are finding as much time as possible to spend together! You Rock!!! :hug:

I certainly remember you! Sorry to hear of your hardships. :grouphug: I'm stopping now to pray for you...

I'm sorry that your husband is not well. Its so understandable that your life and the things you used to do are not the same. Its nice to be able to come to the DIS and "see " old friends. So,when life allows it,drop in and let us know how you're doing.
Its funny,when I saw your thread,I thought "hey,I know her!" I don't get on these boards half of what I used to. (I'm running a dog daycare now and LOVING IT!!) So,its so nice to see a familiar name from the "old days".

keep your spirits up!
CJ(Airhead)

I remember you, Katholyn!

:grouphug: to you and your husband. So glad that you're able to spend this time together. You'll be in my prayers.

Hugs to you, Katholyn. You are missed here and thought of often. We are always here for you. My thoughts and prayers go out for you and your DH. I know what you are going through and it is very hard.

Kath,

You are an amazing woman! I was just thinking about you the other day and how fun it was to meet up with you on the boat ride from MGM and the fun we had after!

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter