Hello my friends

Oh Kath

Me and your rattlesnake eating buddy are keeping both of you in our thoughts and sending big fat old :hug:

How wonderful to see you! Of course I remember you. :)

I am so sorry to hear that your wonderful husband is not doing well. I will keep both him and you in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated whenever you can. :grouphug:

I was so happy to see a post by you Kath, although it's content is so sad. I'm really sorry Wilgus isn't doing well and I will be praying for him and the whole family.
We all understand why you aren't posting right now, please don't worry about it and know our hearts are with you.

Katholyn, I absolutely remember you! I'm glad to hear from you, but I wish that your personal situation was better. Best wishes to you and your DH.

I remember you. God bless you and your husband. I understand completely. When my mom had cancer I wanted to spend every minute I could with her. You belong where your heart is - with your husband. It's nice to see your name on the boards, but it is sad that we know why you must be away for long stretches. Please know that you and your husband are thought of often.

Katholyn -

I am so sorry. Try to enjoy each and every day.

:grouphug:

Some of you may remember me. Most of you will not. I have not been posting for quite a while. I still love the DIS but my life has not been such that I had the time nor the inclination to browse the boards and post. Sorry. It is not that I do not care about all of you, I do, but circumstances are not the best right now.

My husband is not well. Many of you know that he was diagnosed with kidney cancer in September, 2005 and had extensive surgery in December, 2005. He has tried a few medications. Some have helped for short periods of time. Now, it seems that the medications are not helping.

He has metastasis to the brain, lungs and liver. He has undergone radiation to the brain which did reduce the size of the lesions there. Unfortunately, it did nothing to stop the other metastasis.

He is still working. He will not stop. I drive him everywhere now. So, I am out of town a lot. Another reason I am not on the boards much. Of course, that is just an excuse. I have a laptop. I could do it. I just do not have the energy or the heart anymore.

I apologize for just disappearing but my husband comes first. I am so grateful to be able to drive him to all of his meetings because it gives me more time with him. He is the best human being I have ever known. We have been married almost 36 years. I cannot imagine living life without him by my side.

One of these days, I will be back on the DIS full time but for right now my attention will be focused on my husband. God bless all of you. Stay happy and well.

Katholyn

God bless you Kathy. I remember you and your posts. Take care of yourself and your sweet husband. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I remember you! i iwas actually wondering about you a few weeks ago..

Im sorry your husband isnt doing well...were here if you need us

Hi Katholyn,

You are much remembered, much loved and much missed. Thinking about you and hoping for good health and inner peace in the coming months.

D

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter