Hello, Hello, Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! Andrea I'm so glad he arrived. And is he fully functional and everything? Pretty good picture for it coming from your phone!

It's been a good sports week. Giants won at the game we went to :thumbsup2 I posted a couple of photos on Facebook ;) Then the Sharkies beat LA *like the Giants*, they won in OT last night :cool1:

I know my phone is capable of taking pretty good photos, or at least it's supposed to be. I can just never keep steady enough to get it to focus, lol. Do you think you can get tripods for iPhones? Lol

kittenhugsteddy.gif

Another squee! This cat looks just like my Ellie.

Sort of the same. I've been semi-busy with school and work and trying to spend less time on the computer. Not so sure that has worked out as well as originally intended. But otherwise life is boring as usual.

I wish. I'm actually getting ready to go in for round 1 at work today. I have to drop in for a couple of hours to finish up work that I couldn't do yesterday. Then I get to go back tonight for my overnight shift. Now that's ... fun :rotfl:

I wish. I'm actually getting ready to go in for round 1 at work today. I have to drop in for a couple of hours to finish up work that I couldn't do yesterday. Then I get to go back tonight for my overnight shift. Now that's ... fun :rotfl:

Oh that is so not cool :(

No, it's not, lol. If only someone had listened to me when I asked to go in on Thursday for a couple of hours. But hey, it's a little more $$ coming my way. I'll take what I can get I suppose.

Meh. I am about to go spend the paycheck on bills.
UGH, my whole paycheck went out in one big bill..the house!

Ick! That's no fun. I did the same thing, and whatever is left over is going towards a stroller/car seat set that I am picking up today from Babies R Us. I am excited for that.
WHAT???Leftovers???? Yippee!!!:yay:

I get to work today on my day off but thinking of it in terms of disney dollars and can listen to Dis radio while I work ( or...I could whistle while i work:rolleyes1)

Hi there!!
Morning!

:wave: I miss DLR. I admit, I go a couple months and I start jones-ing to go again :rotfl: I really wanted to swing a spring break trip (this past week) but it didn't work out. Hopefully we'll make it this summer :thumbsup2 We ended up having a pretty good staycation, went to the movies, hung out with friends, Giants game and beach trip :)

:wave: I miss DLR. I admit, I go a couple months and I start jones-ing to go again :rotfl: I really wanted to swing a spring break trip (this past week) but it didn't work out. Hopefully we'll make it this summer :thumbsup2 We ended up having a pretty good staycation, went to the movies, hung out with friends, Giants game and beach trip :)

Staycations save $ for the good stuff in DL, plus like you said, it was a good time too!

UGH, my whole paycheck went out in one big bill..the house!

WHAT???Leftovers???? Yippee!!!:yay:

I get to work today on my day off but thinking of it in terms of disney dollars and can listen to Dis radio while I work ( or...I could whistle while i work:rolleyes1)

Morning!

I get so frustrated and then DH was talking about working overtime and I got real excited think ooh a vacation maybe. And no it is bicycle relate overtime. Yeah my exciting life.

I am too. And if by the grace of God I get the Star Tours ticket from the contest I am going to make a quick drive down and drive back day. It will exhaust me but maybe I will get my fix.

Staycations save $ for the good stuff in DL, plus like you said, it was a good time too!

I am so tired of staycations. My biggest excitement in my future is the DH has a bicycle race on May 7 here in town. Oh joy.:sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter