Heck with the recession....I am so getting the new iPhone!

I would so love to get an iPhone! But we get a corporate discount of 26% through my former employer, and that's really hard to give up. We checked, and DH's company does offer an AT&T discount, but it's only around 15%.

I am, however, going to get an iTouch. My purse was stolen this weekend and my older MP3 player was in there, so I'm going to replace it with an iTouch. I'm learning that there are two different kinds out there - first generation and second generation. Anyone know the difference in the two (other than price)?

theres some differences between the first and the second...
like the wifi is supposed to be better on the second than on the first, and its thinner and there is a volume control on the side. however, my FAVORITE feature thats on the second generation is that it has a speaker!! you can listen to it without the headphones. sometimes when im at work and there is no one around...i play it with the speaker rather than the ear buds. they dont make the first gen anymore, but i think you can get it refurbed still on apple dot com. i had a first gen, and my boyfriend borrowed it and it was stolen, but he felt so terrible he replaced it. and now we're all happy!

either one, great product :thumbsup2

I want and iphone for the apps ect, but I wish i could get it without the data plan. I pay $56 mth now with at&t. I cant stand to think paying $80 or more just so i can have the i phone. I get unlimited text now for $9 a month. Last month i went over 1000. I rather text that talk. I also never get on internet with my current phone so its hard to justify the price change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter