HEA Dessert Party

As was the case for Disney Enchantment, it looks like there will be three fireworks dessert party options for Happily Ever After with the same pricing that currently exists. Pre-Party name remains the same, After-Party is being renamed to Post-Party, and Treats & Seats is being renamed to Seats & Sweets. Parties for April 1 and beyond can be booked beginning March 23, but since HEA doesn't start until April 3, the parties on April 1 & 2 will include Enchantment.

As in 12am EST? Meaning with current daylight savings and time difference it’ll be 4am for UK? That’s not fun.

Also realised our flight out is on the 23rd!! I mean I’d already resigned myself to not getting it but now it seems no chance.
That's right 4am for us in the UK 12am Florida time. It'll be worth it if we manage to get something booked.

I don't think there's an official time set for release on 3/23. It could be 12am ET, it could be 6am ET, it could be somewhere in between 12am-6am, or reservations could be late in loading and may not be available until later in the day. All of these scenarios have happened in the past, so it's anyone's guess!

Do these parties generally sell out really fast? I’ve only bought one, a few years ago, and can’t remember how quickly I had to pounce on it.

Do these parties generally sell out really fast? I’ve only bought one, a few years ago, and can’t remember how quickly I had to pounce on it.
I think normally availability is not *that* tight but seeing as it’s the return of HEA fireworks and there haven’t been any since pre-Covid, hard to predict this time around. I’d think that for the first month at least, they’ll sell out relatively quickly. Especially since they’ll already have an increase in spring break crowds and Tron people. Just my guess though.

As in 12am EST? Meaning with current daylight savings and time difference it’ll be 4am for UK? That’s not fun.

Also realised our flight out is on the 23rd!! I mean I’d already resigned myself to not getting it but now it seems no chance.
Is there someone you could trust to log on to MDE at that time and secure it with your cc?

I notice it says "Seats and Treats". That's only the Tomorrowland Terrace seating, not the Plaza Garden View. When we were there early December we had to reserve twice. The only availability was the seats, then a few days later (maybe after they filled that up?) they released the other 2 parties. So I had to go through a CM via phone to change our dates.

Is there someone you could trust to log on to MDE at that time and secure it with your cc?
Luckily we should be able to check at 10am UK time whilst we’re sitting in the airport via the chat and also the website. Normally I hate daylight savings but on this occasion it might help us out 😂. Clocks don’t go forward here until next Sunday otherwise we’d be boarding at the release time.

I notice it says "Seats and Treats". That's only the Tomorrowland Terrace seating, not the Plaza Garden View. When we were there early December we had to reserve twice. The only availability was the seats, then a few days later (maybe after they filled that up?) they released the other 2 parties. So I had to go through a CM via phone to change our dates.
They released info on the Pre-Party and Post-Party as well. All three parties will be available for booking on 3/23.

Hopefully midnight... I'm on the west coast, so getting it done at 9PM would be much preferable to waking up at 3AM
(unfortunately, I think 6AM - or even just some random time during the day - is more likely)

I'm hoping midnight because I leave for work at 6am so that will really thrown a wrench in my plans. I'd like to wake up early and make the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter