HEA Dessert Party

For those that have done the before or after dessert parties, do you bring something small to sit on while you are in the grassy area waiting for the fireworks to start?

For tonight/tomorrow, I also hope that it's a midnight release. Having it booked and getting a few more hours of sleep would be great.

For those that have done the before or after dessert parties, do you bring something small to sit on while you are in the grassy area waiting for the fireworks to start?

We have a lightweight Matador blanket (purchased off Amazon years ago) that we set down, and we recently ordered some very light foam foldable squares (EEEKit 4 Pack Camping Cushion). Most people will just sprawl out all over the grass though, so it just depends on your comfort level. 🙂

Now that the release date is upon us, I’d like to suggest that once we get to 9 or 10 pm est tonight, nobody should reply to this thread until reservations are available. If everyone sticks to this, the first email alert we receive from this thread after that time will mean it’s time to make our reservations. Otherwise we need to keep checking the thread to reset the alert.

This is just my suggestion. If people prefer to use this thread as a place to share our collective anxiety and angst while we wait, that’s ok too.

Do y'all expect reservations to be available for the 3rd or is that strictly media/vloggers?
I do want that day.. and haven’t even considered the media/vloggers :(

Weren’t they there for the cast member’s event?

Now that the release date is upon us, I’d like to suggest that once we get to 9 or 10 pm est tonight, nobody should reply to this thread until reservations are available. If everyone sticks to this, the first email alert we receive from this thread after that time will mean it’s time to make our reservations. Otherwise we need to keep checking the thread to reset the alert.

This is just my suggestion. If people prefer to use this thread as a place to share our collective anxiety and angst while we wait, that’s ok too.
Great idea. After late tonight and until late on 3/23, don't post here unless you can share that reservations are open again.

For me I can't wait! 3/23 will be one month to the day until our trip. We're going for the first time since 2008 for my wife's 50th. The kids are all out of the house so it's just us being kids ourselves. So psyched.

Glad they were loaded around the 6am mark, had a feeling we'd be waiting all day but luckily that isn't the case. Was able to get a post-party for 5/6 and Seats and Sweets for 5/11! Excited for the return of HEA!!!! Hope everyone else was able to get their desired dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter