Have you ever run into a fellow Dis'er?

thebecka said:
Glendamax we're probably 5 or 6 miles apart-I'm just up route 40 in HoCo near Normandy... It's a small world after all, it's a smal world after all... :rolleyes1

We'll have to meet at the Diner after my trip so I can tell you all about it!

GrumpyLover - So you sneak over the boarder every weekend huh?

mumto2 said:
After my LGMHPC experience at HD http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=14008305&postcount=99

DH will surely have me committed when we get home otherwise - and since he works for the Dept. of Mental Health, I am pretty sure he knows how to make that happen :blush:

So PUHLEEEEEEEEEZ don't be shy in saying hello should you spot a Disneyholic (DDs term for my condition) with her two equally enthralled children and a somewhat bemused DH displaying Disney-enabling behavior (he'd never admit it publicly, but I know being able to go to WDW with his family is the fulfillment of a dream for him - we were both deprived children whose parents "didn't get Disney.")

oh my that is so funny i read the whole thing just laughing away!!!! you will have to read what my dh wrote in his first thread.... http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1024529 im not sure if i can talk him into going again but i sure am!!! vicki

Sooze said:
Okay.. you all have been so helpful... now what about the question of LMGHPC or bagallini?!?! What are those? :confused3

In one week I'll be on my way to the Promised Land!! :banana: My husband and I are having so much trouble focusing! Now we are excited to look for the lime green club.. how fun!

Newbies check out http://www.disboards.com/showpost.p...&postcount=3232 for a overview of what is on this discussion thread.

Come in to the (Lime) Light!!

mumto2 said:
Mumto2, that is hysterical! I laughed out loud several times, perhaps in recognition and sympathy.

I also jumped at the chance to go to HD with DH (who also looked puzzled, but said, "OK.") I tried to get him to wander off for his retaining wall bricks or whatever those are called, while I tried to find the paint sign, but he insisted I needed to come with him so he could be sure to choose the bricks I like best. (Normally I'd be quite pleased about this, but I just wanted to find the damn paint!)

My patience paid off! After choosing bricks and picking up an order form, DH picked up some other items to purchase, and I spied the paint section! I said, "You go ahead and get in line, I'm going to look at the paint." I dashed off with DS2 and the cart while he stood there with DS6.

And there it was! A bold, bright, beautiful display of Mickey heads! I found Alien Green quickly, and surreptitiously took two! Then I looked around, saw no one was looking at me, so I snatched a couple more. Still plenty left...

"What are you doing?" I jumped! It was DH, and the look on his face read something like, "There is no way in hell I am painting ANYTHING that color!" I stuffed my 4 LGMHPCs into my pocket and we walked to the register while I tried to explain. His expression changed to one of "I really need to get her some professional help."

Well, the line at the register was long, so... I blurted, "I'll be right back" and dashed off. There were all those pretty little Mickey heads again! I didn't want to be obvious and just take more green, so I picked up any color I thought was pretty, reasoning that I could find SOMETHING to do with them. And then I reached for the Alien Green --

"What are you doing?" I jumped! It was DS6. Geez, what is it with these two??? I snapped, "Where's Daddy?" He nodded in the direction of the line at the register. "I'm getting some of these Mickey heads, aren't they cute?"

"Are you going to paint something?" he asked curiously.
"Ummm" I muttered, "No." I looked around, but no one was looking at us. I'm sure I was blushing.

"Well, then why are you getting these?"
"Becuuuuuz..." I intoned just like David Caruso, "I want to make them into something for our trip. Now grab some of those green ones and let's go!"

My haul: Two Mickey Pants, two Rumbly Tumbly, three Laser Beam, one Sonic Boom, one Gamma Sector, two Ariels Afternoon Swim, two Galactic Sky, two Mouse Ears, and scored eight Alien Green Mickey heads. Yeah! :cool1:

Last week either Wednesday or Thursday at MGM I saw a backpack in front of me with the Mickey head on it. I asked DH to tell me what it said on it. He was like I don't know it has some names on it. I then told him that's probaly someone from the dis boards. I told him I was going to ask. He was like no don't do that. :rotfl2: I was going to anyways and before I had a chance they were gone. :teeth:

Well, you KNOW that if they had a backpack with a mickey head on it, they were one of us!!!! I am debating getting the lime green baggallini or another color. . .

firkat said:
I am debating getting the lime green baggallini or another color. . .

I say get the color you want, so you can use it outside of your Disney trips. This year, I've been so careful to only buy things for my WDW that I know I will use elsewhere.

This is why I am debating on the whole Baggalini thing. I don't usually carry a backpack or messenger bag, so if I get something for WDW I want to know that it will be used in the future as well. I am also trying to save as much $ as possible, so I'll have more to spend when I'm there! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter