• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have you ever run into a fellow Dis'er?

I'm assuming... LGMH = Lime Green Mickey Hat?!?! Is that right? :blush:

If so... can you buy LGMHs at WDW? Where?

Thanks... I'm such a rookie!

Close! Lime Green Mickey Head! These are the mickey head-shaped paint chips available (free for the taking!) at your local Home Depot. Adopted by Dissers to use in many creative ways - resort window decoration, luggage tags etc. There are lots of threads here on the welcome boards with suggestions and what to do when you meet a fellow Disser!

firkat said:
:wave2: Hello. Just curious if any of you have ever run into a fellow Dis'er? Maybe walking through the parks and you see the lime green baggallini? Or the LMGHPC? What tipped you off?

If you did, how did it go? Did you exchange screen names and did you recognize the other Dis'er from the Disboards?

I met a young mom at Pop Bus Stop, I dont even remember what park we were heading to but she, her young daughter and mother and my family were the only ones on the bus. We talked for a while, she had her LGMHPC, her family had Disign Board shirts on. Don't remember her screen name though. This was in early February

Just returned from a 8 day trip to WDW and saw 3 Diser's. The first one was at Hall of Presidents - she noticed my lime green mickey head on my shirt and then I met another at Epcot passing by who yelled out "Hey Diser!" and then not even 15 minutes later another came up to me at Le Cellier during lunch after seeing the lime green mickey. You never know who you will meet - it was great fun!!! :thumbsup2

thebecka said:
Gmax-Congrats again on becoming a DisVet!! That is soooooo cool!! I'm over in Ellicott City - what part of Baltimore are you in? :3dglasses

I'm not far from you at all! I live off of Route 40, not far from Double T Diner! :wave2:

Dizzy for Dsny said:
Just returned from a 8 day trip to WDW and saw 3 Diser's. The first one was at Hall of Presidents - she noticed my lime green mickey head on my shirt and then I met another at Epcot passing by who yelled out "Hey Diser!" and then not even 15 minutes later another came up to me at Le Cellier during lunch after seeing the lime green mickey. You never know who you will meet - it was great fun!!! :thumbsup2

Great story! I really hope this happens to me, or my Mother is going to send me to the crazy house for all the lime green Mickeys I'll have on me! :rotfl:

Sooze said:
I'm assuming... LGMH = Lime Green Mickey Hat?!?! Is that right? :blush:

If so... can you buy LGMHs at WDW? Where?

Thanks... I'm such a rookie!

Sooze,
Just for your info, if you decide to go to Home Depot, the paint chips are in the Disney paint section and the official colour name is "Alien Green."
I, too, have many of them "burning a hole in my wallet" also, just waiting for our Feb '07 trip.

Dizzy for Dsny said:

Love this story. Sounds like it was so much fun!

firkat said:
:wave2: Hello. Just curious if any of you have ever run into a fellow Dis'er? Maybe walking through the parks and you see the lime green baggallini? Or the LMGHPC? What tipped you off?

If you did, how did it go? Did you exchange screen names and did you recognize the other Dis'er from the Disboards?

Sorry, I'm new, so I have to ask: what is LMGHPC??? and what is a baggallini??? I am just dying to know. princess:

Glendamax we're probably 5 or 6 miles apart-I'm just up route 40 in HoCo near Normandy... It's a small world after all, it's a smal world after all... :rolleyes1

I will definately keep a look out for some lime green! :smokin:
That color has a whole new meaning for me now! :cool1:

All dis'ers need to stick one of those alien green paint chips to their shirts/backpacks/strollers/ or whatever so we can spot each other. :thumbsup2

Glendamax said:
I'm not far from you at all! I live off of Route 40, not far from Double T Diner! :wave2:

Hi Gmax! I'm kind of a neighbor. I live in PA, but I have a boat in Bowley's Marina and I'm there every weekend! :goodvibes

After my LGMHPC experience at HD http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=14008305&postcount=99

DH will surely have me committed when we get home otherwise - and since he works for the Dept. of Mental Health, I am pretty sure he knows how to make that happen :blush:

So PUHLEEEEEEEEEZ don't be shy in saying hello should you spot a Disneyholic (DDs term for my condition) with her two equally enthralled children and a somewhat bemused DH displaying Disney-enabling behavior (he'd never admit it publicly, but I know being able to go to WDW with his family is the fulfillment of a dream for him - we were both deprived children whose parents "didn't get Disney.")

Okay.. you all have been so helpful... now what about the question of LMGHPC or bagallini?!?! What are those? :confused3

In one week I'll be on my way to the Promised Land!! :banana: My husband and I are having so much trouble focusing! Now we are excited to look for the lime green club.. how fun!

Sooze said:
Okay.. you all have been so helpful... now what about the question of LMGHPC or bagallini?!?! What are those?

LMGHPC stands for Lime Green HomeDepot Paint Chips. When you go to the paint section in Home Depot, look in the Disney section and you'll see the Alien Green paint chips that we take.

Bagallini is a type of bag/backpack that people like to carry to the parks. For more info on DIS stuff, check out the thread http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1101903&page=1

The first page will lead you to answers of commonly asked questions.

Okay, there are like 900 pages to that thread, and as much as I'd love to, I don't ahve :hourglass to read them all right now, so can someone just give us a quick defenition??? Please! We're dying to know what the heck a bagalini is! :confused3
Just an afterthought, is it that little bag that comes on strings for shoulder straps??? :rolleyes:
Lemmi know, please.......................................................

I did some more digging and found the link! :cool1:
The bag looks great, but is it big enough to carry everything you would need? I love the idea of a messenger bag because it makes your stuff more accessibile. :love: Going to search for one on sale... ($31 is still a bit steep for me...) :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter