Have Any Offers?

Tootoo 22 said:
Goofy will u take one soldier for the herbie? if not i can add stuff :). :banana: :banana:
I think two is good for Herbie Couch. Especially since there is a high chance they'll rerelease the soldier and slim chance the Herbie is coming back anytime soon, if ever.

If you could add the 2nd Soldier we got a deal and I could log on VMK to trade.

Tootoo 22 said:
Bump pls what ever that means :) :bounce:
Bump is an recursive acronym for:

Bump
Up
My
Since most forums list their threads in order of the the most recent post first, the bump is a way of moving your own thread to the top of the thread list. If someone else posts content-related material or you reply to someone's post - these are not typically cosidered bumps. Rather a bump is when you make a post that contains no new information and is only there to move your thread.

Before I start quoting regulation let me first say I am not a Disboards Mod, but according to this sticky, an author is allowed to bump their thread twice daily. Though the sticky doesn't say how long you should wait between bumps I think it's considered good form to wait at least 8-12 hours after the last post in your thread. But that's just my thought on it.

Tootoo 22 said:
Goofy did u want a soldier and anything else? or no?
I think two green soldiers is a good deal for a Herbie Couch. Especially since there is a high chance they'll rerelease the soldier and slim chance the Herbie is coming back anytime soon, if ever.

But if you only want to trade one soldier and add something else, I would accept any of these to replace the second solider:

1 Green Beach Crate
1 50th Chair
1 50th Lamp
1 Tron Cabinet
1 Bird Hat
1 Black Ears
1 Muskateer Hat

Lemme know.

How rare is a crate? that is green :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Goofy_Bob said:
I think two green soldiers is a good deal for a Herbie Couch. Especially since there is a high chance they'll rerelease the soldier and slim chance the Herbie is coming back anytime soon, if ever.

But if you only want to trade one soldier and add something else, I would accept any of these to replace the second solider:

1 Green Beach Crate
1 50th Chair
1 50th Lamp
1 Tron Cabinet
1 Bird Hat
1 Black Ears
1 Muskateer Hat

Lemme know.

Tootoo 22 said:
How rare is a crate? that is green :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Hmmm... Let's see... The Yellow Typhoon Lagoon Crate is still on sale in Ned's for 500 credits so it's not rare at all. The Blue Typhoon Crate was a free give-away in Mansion and Fireworks during July, it's very common.

The Green Crate was a prize in the July Water Slide Competition. I think they were given away to only like 250 players. I could be wrong on the number, but it's certainly limited to that scale or so. So it's rather rare, but I haven't seen many people trading or asking for them in the threads though, so I assume the demand is quite low.

Ok can u come to my room PM me if u can. It is called Stitch Inferno Sparrow offer! just look up something like that such as offer. My VMK name is pdub_sports :banana: :banana:

Hiya. I'm not sure what our trade is. You've not comitted to any of my offers. :)

I'm in my trade room - Goofy's Trading Bazaar. Stop by, as you please.

Thx Goofy_Bob for the nice smooth trade. Ppl the list is updated now. Everytime i make a trade i update the list .Btw the trade was green soldier for herbie chair :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :moped: :moped: :woohoo:

Sorry All But iam banned from VMK for one month. For no reason. Well unless i can get it lift. - cries -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter