Haunted Mansion 50th Anniversary event

That's why we decided on Desert Inn. Just a hop across the street. I think there will be plenty of pedestrian traffic. We walked Harbor during the wee hours of the morning during D23 and I would not recommend it. After our first walk we took taxis afterward.

That's why we decided on Desert Inn. Just a hop across the street. I think there will be plenty of pedestrian traffic. We walked Harbor during the wee hours of the morning during D23 and I would not recommend it. After our first walk we took taxis afterward.
How far away did you stay for D23? I know the corner of Katella & Harbor always has homeless people at the 7/11 and across the street at the bus stop. My other concern for this Haunted mansion event is how many people are actually going - the entire park isn't open so the # of people has to be limited plus it neither date has sold out. It may just be use here on this thread and the vloggers going. :crazy2:

We stayed at Desert Inn and walked to the convention center. We were followed and had to duck into the Walgreens. Very weird experience. It was just me and my teenage daughters at the time.

Funny that you mention the number of attendees. They have done nothing to really promote this event. The entire handling has been strange from the go.

We were going to go in costume. They turned out so cute, but we decided to save them for the Oogie Boogie Bash. Ironically my husband mentioned that it was going to be us and some vloggers and we would blend in better if we accessorized with camears and tripods. lol Guess it's street clothes for us!

My guess would be between 2 and 4,000 each night.

You're right, they didn't advertise it a whole lot and even though it is there, it is hard to find on the website.

I got an email telling me to call them because there is a problem with my credit card.

I called and was told to call back between the hours of 9 to 5......

Is that what was stated on the ticket page, one ticket per reservation? If so, that puts me out. I could see two, but one?
I'm confused and haven't followed this thread closely enough. :( I thought this was an event one signed up and paid for -- was it lottery to even be able to pay for a ticket, or did they ALSO do a separate lottery to give some tix away?

I'm confused and haven't followed this thread closely enough. :( I thought this was an event one signed up and paid for -- was it lottery to even be able to pay for a ticket, or did they ALSO do a separate lottery to give some tix away?
the lottery is for merchandise. We are supposed to hear back today what merch we got in the lottery. For instance they only made 999 pins so if 2000 people want it only 999 people will win the lottery to purchase it.

the lottery is for merchandise. We are supposed to hear back today what merch we got in the lottery. For instance they only made 999 pins so if 2000 people want it only 999 people will win the lottery to purchase it.
Oh I see!!! Thx -- and best of luck!!! I will live vicariously through you all... I love Mansion... 🥰

I called to update my credit card because they emailed me saying I needed to. I changed it to a Disney visa and got 10% off of everything. I put in for a lot of merchandise so it should be a lot off.

When I called, the lady I talked to said it should be out this evening so I'm impatiently waiting. I honestly just want my top 4 but I have a feeling a lot of people want the same ones.

People going to FairyTails got theirs a little over an hour ago so hopefully ours is next!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!