Hate this new website!!!!!

I miss the ticker that counted down the days till our vacation...:(

There is still a ticker under my Disney Experience. It's not as nice though.
I also miss the personalization of the pictures, mine had Boardwalk Inn on it, was a very nice touch. Though the fact my Mickey ears have a J on them is cute!

ry%3D400

I am using my IPAD to change reservations or make any changes because it still uses the old website. However, when I use my computer, very few of my reservations are accurate and some are missing. This is after I link them. Some of the reservations are repeated up to 4 times on the list. I will just use my IPAD to manage reservations.

I wonder if the shake up at WDW has caused this! I hope that things get back back to normal

I am another hater, I used to enjoy going to the WDW site and compare, I am so frustrated with this new site, I don't even bother....:furious:

I just tried to book a package reservation. NOPE. I get all the way to the payment area and the province is missing from my shipping address. However, I can't change my province. I can edit everything else but I can't even click on that :mad::headache:

So, now I get to call to sit on hold for 2 hours with long distance charges for something I easily could have done myself online. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.:headache:

We are a family of 5 plus an infant, and everytime I try to get quotes for rooms that hold 5 they are telling me I exceed maximum occupancy (when the infant is not supposed to count.) Soooo annoyinggggg!!! I had to take the infant out and change it to 2 adults, 3 children and then it works...

I discovered this in another thread and wanted to pass this along!

To access into the old website, sign into the new one, and at the bottom of the home page, click on the sub-menu item "Order Customized Maps" under the My Disney Experience.

This will direct you back to the old website! From the map page, I was able to click on My Reservations and made payment on line to my package!

It seems that everything will stay on the old website by doing these steps.

Amazing how the "Server Is Busy" is still around. The only thing that works for me is the iOS app. Android hasn't even been updated yet :rolleyes1

I went to the Disney site this morning and the old site popped up. I was able to view all of my reservations and even make a payment on my vacation. I was sent an email confirmation of the reservation in about 2 minutes time.

To access into the old website, sign into the new one, and at the bottom of the home page, click on the sub-menu item "Order Customized Maps" under the My Disney Experience.

This will direct you back to the old website! From the map page, I was able to click on My Reservations and made payment on line to my package!

Thank you!! I was finally able to see all my reservations. We have a split stay in August, two rooms in each the BC and Poly and it would never let me see both rooms or both resorts, only one or the other. I was finally able to see all four this way.

JHMCARTY said:
I am using my IPAD to change reservations or make any changes because it still uses the old website. However, when I use my computer, very few of my reservations are accurate and some are missing. This is after I link them. Some of the reservations are repeated up to 4 times on the list. I will just use my IPAD to manage reservations.

I noticed this too! Still disliking the new website very much. Ughh

Ok I am getting freaked out.... When I logged on to the new website and linked my reservation this is what it says:

Moderate Resort
Magic Kingdom Resort Area
The Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort-Wilderness Cabin
MYW Pkg + FREE Dining PIN
2013 Two Quick Service Meals per night, 2013 Table Service Meals - Adult, 2013 Quick Service Meals

Notice the dining plan - it says 2 quick service meals????? I believe we should have the regular dining plan (used a PIN for free dining). Does anyone else see this who has a dining plan?

Ok I am getting freaked out.... When I logged on to the new website and linked my reservation this is what it says:

Moderate Resort
2013 Two Quick Service Meals per night, 2013 Table Service Meals - Adult, 2013 Quick Service Meals

Notice the dining plan - it says 2 quick service meals????? I believe we should have the regular dining plan (used a PIN for free dining). Does anyone else see this who has a dining plan?

I know it's hard, but don't freak out. There are stories like this all over the DIS. The website DISPLAYS odd things, but your reservation is still as it should be. If you really want to calm your nerves, call and give them your reservation # and have them read off what is says.

I have to say that now that the system is working for me I kinda like the way they break up your reservations by day and have the park or resort you are at for the dining you have reserved and then you can click on park or resort activities for that day. It's nice that it's all in one place.

It's still really sllllloooooowwwwww though :sad2:

Thank you. I was able to pay off my reservations. I got a confirmation emails 1 minute later. It definitely beat calling and being put on hold for 30 minutes because the cm cannot figure out the new system.

Moderate Resort

Mine has a similar crazy listing for my Dining Plan info. It doesn't ready exactly like yours but also doesn't read the way it should. When I called to pay off my reservation and make ADRs, they have the correct info. I wouldn't worry too much.

There is still a ticker under my Disney Experience. It's not as nice though.
I also miss the personalization of the pictures, mine had Boardwalk Inn on it, was a very nice touch. Though the fact my Mickey ears have a J on them is cute!

ry%3D400

Just saw the ticker for my reservations also. You're right....it's not as nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter