Hate this new website!!!!!

Can we make payments yet? Has anyone complained about that?

I have no idea about the total cost, no idea how much I owe, nothing. I HATE having to call every time!!!

Can we make payments yet? Has anyone complained about that?

I have no idea about the total cost, no idea how much I owe, nothing. I HATE having to call every time!!!

I have complained plenty. I hate that I cant see my balance and have to call every payment in.

I hate it too. If this is a sign of things to come, I am not too impressed. UGH.

Thought the problems were finally cleared but alas :eek: Was able to cruise around all week-end and when I logged on the morning voila us Canadians have been blessed with the "New & Improved" Disney web site :scared1: Hope all gets worked out soon. I fear that upon arrival the issues will have passed on to check in. Hoping we will not have to go over every detail once again.

20 days till I share the Magic with family :woohoo:

Question....old site I was able to see our room reservations and how much they were price wise and how much was due. None I'd that now. Do we know if that is a glitch or just the way it is now?

I've been having problems with linking reservations since the beginning. Logged on today, wanted to try again.

A little box came up in the my reservation section saying 'pardon our dust - we need to relink your reservations' (never happened before). Clicked continue, and it found everything!

Maybe it's finally starting to work, or I just got lucky! Maybe everyone else that's been having trouble can see if it'll work for them as well.

You watch, tomorrow they won't be there!

I was able to link the two room reservations but can't link all of my dining reservations despite having entered the confirmation numbers. :mad: At least they show up when I enter the numbers though. They just don't show up on my "reservations" page.

I just got on the website to see my reservations and not only is mine on there but there are two other reservations that do not belong to me. I can see their names and everything. :confused:
What's funny is when you click on the details of their reservations mine name is listed along with the names in their parties.

What do I do? Call someone and let them know? If so, who?

Thanks!
Carla

Oh my goodness, Carla! :eek: That's a new glitch I hadn't heard of!!

I think I would be calling -- it's probably in the system correctly, but that's too weird to just let it go. :sad2: I'd call the reservations number and ask the CM to look it up. I'd also send an email to Customer Service alerting them to what's happening on their new-and-improved website! I'm not sure what email address to use, but this is the link I've used (several times the past couple days :upsidedow)

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/help/email/ (you probably need to be logged in to use it)

I've been trying to make ADRs and it lets me get all the way through to accepting the terms/conditions and once I hit Submit, it gives me Donald and the message "server is busy". :headache:

I was able to link the two room reservations but can't link all of my dining reservations despite having entered the confirmation numbers. :mad: At least they show up when I enter the numbers though. They just don't show up on my "reservations" page.

How were you able to do this? I have three reservations at the moment. I add one by putting in the confirm #, etc., then it finds the reservation, but as soon as I exit that page, it goes back to telling me I have no reservations. Ugh! I know it's a glitch, it's just frustrating. I feel for all of you going soon who really need to use the site.

I just got on the website to see my reservations and not only is mine on there but there are two other reservations that do not belong to me. I can see their names and everything. :confused:
What's funny is when you click on the details of their reservations mine name is listed along with the names in their parties.

What do I do? Call someone and let them know? If so, who?

Thanks!
Carla

Call the res number and just say "representative" until they put you on hold. It will be a wait but you need to have them fix that manually.

The correct information is probably there, but they didn't link a lot of stuff properly when they did the migration.

but can't link all of my dining reservations despite having entered the confirmation numbers. :mad: At least they show up when I enter the numbers though. They just don't show up on my "reservations" page.

This is the problem we're having as well. :headache:

How were you able to do this? I have three reservations at the moment. I add one by putting in the confirm #, etc., then it finds the reservation, but as soon as I exit that page, it goes back to telling me I have no reservations. Ugh! I know it's a glitch, it's just frustrating. I feel for all of you going soon who really need to use the site.

I don't know if it made a difference or not (probably not) but I used the My Reservations link underneath My Disney Experience on the bottom righthand corner of the www.disneyworld.com site. It pulled up one of my reservations and then over to the side, I saw the link reservations tab: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/claim/ On that page, I put in the other confirmation number and it pulled up our other reservation.

I haven't been able to get all of my dining reservations linked yet, just the one that I booked after the new website came online.

Good luck!

I had been able to see all of our reservations except one for the last two weeks, until yesterday. Then it added one of the ADR's that I had cancelled in November. :confused3

The My Disney Experience app for my iPad shows the same reservations as the Disney website does. But the app for my iPhone won't let me add my reservations at all. :confused3 I'd really like it to work for the iPhone. Does anyone else have it work for their iPad and not their iPhone? I have the iPhone5 and the whole Apple/app world is pretty new to me. So I might be doing something wrong. I don't know if it is me or Disney's stupid website.

Went on today and my reservation is showing; also the site is moving much quicker than it has. :goodvibes

The site finally shows my reservation also now and is moving faster. Still no way to make payments at the moment. Unless I'm missing something.

I called Disney and they took down all the information and then transferred me to the internet dept. That CM once again took all the info including the other family's confirmation numbers and said they would take care of it.
The IT dept said this wasn't the first time they had this called in.

I told them that I'm sure people probably appreciate other people seeing their info. I know I would.

I also let them know my thoughts on "unleashing" this new website on people before they had all the problems worked out.

Carla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter