Hate this new website!!!!!

I discovered this in another thread and wanted to pass this along!

To access into the old website, sign into the new one, and at the bottom of the home page, click on the sub-menu item "Order Customized Maps" under the My Disney Experience.

This will direct you back to the old website! From the map page, I was able to click on My Reservations and made payment on line to my package!

It seems that everything will stay on the old website by doing these steps.

That worked great. All of my reservations show up on the list. When I clicked on "View Details" I can see that the two dinner reservations that are messed up on the new website have my daughter's name listed for guest information instead of mine. I wonder if it would help if I called them and asked them to change her name to my name, or if it would be a waste of time.

18 days to go :cheer2:

To access into the old website, sign into the new one, and at the bottom of the home page, click on the sub-menu item "Order Customized Maps" under the My Disney Experience.

This will direct you back to the old website! From the map page, I was able to click on My Reservations and made payment on line to my package!

Thank you!!!!!! Now I can actually see the details of my reservation and get through online check-in (couldn't get past pg 1 of check-in on new site). Although I can't put in any room requests. There is nowhere to type the request in the box that pops up. But thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Thank you so much for this information! I just booked our trip for the summer and I wanted to pay extra towards the balance with my few Disney Gift Cards we had.

One thing I don't like about the new site is it's too confusing! I also don't get why it has my maiden name up there but when I sign in it has my correct last name up there. Too confusing!!!

I like where it says check out AFTER 11:00 am

My husband works for a large credit union and deals with the website stuff and he can't believe they went live with the site. It would have never passed him to go live if he was in charge.

I am having trouble even getting to the annual passholder part of the website. My hubby is an application programmer and he can not believe Disney released this. I had to change my reservations yesterday, I told the phone rep that the site is terrible and I was directed to another number to call and complain to.

Yeah, I wait on hold forever just to change resort reservations, not waiting on hold to make a complaint.

could not make a payment online so I called them. Was only on hold for 4 minutes and then they could not get my cc to work and I know there is enough money on there to cover the charges:confused3:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter