Has Disney World lost it's magic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is so going to be shut down.

If you would express your concerns in a more gracious manner, maybe people (and people is spelled correctly this way, not poeple, which is how you spelled it many times.....the reason I am pointing this out is because you like to mention who has a brain and who doesn't) would be more sympathetic to your complaints. You are assuming that because someone chooses not to stay in a deluxe resort means they can't afford it. That is not always the case. My family has stayed deluxe, (gasp!) value, and even offsite. I think you are mistaken if you think deluxe = class and value = dirt poor. I hope this is just how you are coming across and you really don't feel this way. I hope you really don't feel that a family that stays in a value resort doesn't also deserve to have a magical vacation.

KAB1,
You think your so entitled because you spend $450 a night? That's hardly best room there. In fact it's on the cheap end of GF pricing. Rooms can cost anywhere from $240 to $3000 a night.

Well here's my question for you...say you went to 1900 Park Fare, and about to get the last table currently available when some one else walks up and says...I'm staying at this resort too and I spent $1000 for my room
I should be able to sit and eat here if I want to....
Do YOU give up your table??

Afterall THEY spend more money than you. THEY are staying at the same resort.
That IS your arguement isn't it? Your staying there and YOU spend alot of money so YOU should get what YOU want?
What about them? They spent MORE then you didn't they? shouldn't THEY get the table and get what THEY want?

This thread is so going to be shut down.

NOOOOO..
This is too much fun.
(though sorry about insult Kari)

I really, really want KAB1 to answer my question.

what happened here? This thread was moving along nicely, everyone pointing out their views/thoughts in a mature fashion....

what happened here? This thread was moving along nicely, everyone pointing out their views/thoughts in a mature fashion....

:lmao:
Go back to page 16 and start from there...when you see it..you'll know.

I thought I was posting on the "Adult" board? I have never seen two women get into a cat fight like this. In my opinion the letter the poster wrote did have some valid points and some not so valid points. Some of her concerns were childish, and some I could agree with. OTOH I'm not sure why one poster had to demonize her with sarcasm and she was being somewhat nasty. ARen't we all here to discuss issues and concerns without childish fighting? It's ridiculous.

well...we cant use the soap in the mouth method via internet for bad things that are stated, what abt a cloth towel?!

LOL@Disneybride03~:thumbsup2

Yeah, what about that cloth towel? I have seen this done at 5 star hotels, I had no idea the GF did this.

And if you find some of these comments rude or insulting, sorry.
But they are no more rude then the way you seem to look and treat the rest of us staying at Disney and not paying $450 a night.
Which by the way is just about everyone at the resturants we were inconveniencing you from by eating at, Or riding the monorail when you wanted to.
Or taking a bus and visiting a resort open to the public.

If you feel so entitled by paying for $450 a night, my I suggest next time going to an all enclusive resort where everything is paid for when you rent a bed for the night...
And prefferably one that is CLOSED TO THE PUBIC with armed security guard at the gates and in boats on the beachs to keep anyone else away who didn't paid $450 a night.
[/QUO

Seriously, you seem quite bitter. I'm sure if you can afford to stay at a deluxe resort some time in your life than you would maybe find my complaints valid. What makes me laugh the most is that most people posting with megative comments are the ones who spend most of their disney vacations at value resorts or staying offsite.[/QUOT

It seems the topic itself has morphed into another discussion and the actual thread has run it's course due to the personal attacks and insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter