Has anyone used Zazzle to make your custom t-shirts?

EpcotMatt

DIS Veteran
I've got tons of great pictures from our numerous Disney trips, and I'd like to create some t-shirts using our photos. I Googled for some custom t-shirt sites & came across Zazzle. I vaguely recall reading about them previously through the DISBoards I believe. I was checking out their site & was wondering if anyone has used them before? How is the quality of the image on the shirt? And how is the quality of the shirt itself? Any issues with the image fading after washing the shirt? Thanks for your help.

personally, i'd attempt to print the photos out on iron-on fabric and make the shirts myself...

We did Halloween shirts last year and VMK shirts this year.

We were very happy with the quality, after many washings, no issues at all :thumbsup2

EpcotMatt said:
I've got tons of great pictures from our numerous Disney trips, and I'd like to create some t-shirts using our photos. I Googled for some custom t-shirt sites & came across Zazzle. I vaguely recall reading about them previously through the DISBoards I believe. I was checking out their site & was wondering if anyone has used them before? How is the quality of the image on the shirt? And how is the quality of the shirt itself? Any issues with the image fading after washing the shirt? Thanks for your help.
I used Zazzle to make a custom birthday T for my DS's 8th birthday. Didn't do a picture so I can't help you there, but I was very pleased with both the shirt and their FAST service. I would definately use them again.

I used zazzle to custom make a "soon to be big brother" shirt for my then 3 year old. It has been washed and worn for over a year now and has help up nicely. The colors have faded a touch and the yellow used never was quite the right shade but I still love the shirt and glad we used them. As tough as toddlers are on clothes the white shirt is still in great condition. Hope that helps!

I've used them as well and am very happy with the final product. Their shirts are general t-shirt quality and the pictures hold up, even through repeated washings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter