• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone had an AP extension to reflect the closure period?

We have 4 platinum passes and I just checked and they are still set to expire on July 29, 2020. There is a new renewal notice that popped up that was not there yesterday.

I have a odd story. My gold pass has a June 7 expiration date, so it has already come and gone. My wife’s, which was purchased at the same time, now has a September 29 expiration date.

RalphRR

I have a odd story. My gold pass has a June 7 expiration date, so it has already come and gone. My wife’s, which was purchased at the same time, now has a September 29 expiration date.

RalphRR
Lots of odd going around. My dd and i have been extended but not my son.
It'll come...soon

I checked and it didn’t show so I logged out the app and logged back in and mine extended from an expiration on 3-1-21 to 6-26-21.

Waiting on our platinums expiring end of the month - which I will probably just get a new AP after the extension. Our kids expire in Feb, which are still showing the original date.

I keep checking the app. Kids and my platinum APs (paid in full) are set to expire end of Nov, DH's July 2. None have been extended yet.

any word on what will be done to account for no hopping and possibly limited reservations?
There’s no word on anything. Everything found today was just found out by people checking MDE. Check the stickied news thread for actual news when it does come out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter